horizon court buffet question

ckr31

I took my last Princess cruise in December 2009.I have heard that princess has started serving complimentary lemonade in the horizon court buffet is this true.

I'm still hoping I can take my last cruise in December 2009... :D

Here's some good info:

Lemonade Debate

We enjoyed lemonade on the Star (diversion cruise :rolleyes:) but had to ask for it. The waiter took a mysterious trip and returned with lemonade. Only on the last 2 days did we see it in a pitcher in the very back seating area of the Horizon.

I took my last Princess cruise in December 2009.I have heard that princess has started serving complimentary lemonade in the horizon court buffet is this true.

It was on the Sapphire Princess in February but the service was slow. I could get two sodas before a glass of lemonade:confused: I guess precious lemons to make lemonade:p

Perhaps someone will correct me but I did not see lemonade

(that cool refreshing drink) on the Caribbean Princess last week.

It sounds like they have it out for self-service on some ships :) , but you must ask for it on others :(

We saw no lemonade on the Island Princess last week. It was nearly impossible to have water, iced tea or coffee served to us in the buffet. We had to get up and get it ourselves, and refills were nonexistent. Oh well, got a little extra exercise that way!

Maam,

The days were so nice in Charlottesville, Ablemarle Co., VA when going to Highs and having a Lime Rickey...

:cool:

If only Cruise Ships learned how now...

Just off the CB 2 weeks ago and had to ask for lemonade. :)

Maam,

"The days were so nice in Charlottesville, Ablemarle Co., VA when going to Highs and having a Lime Rickey..."

I'm a bit more north, right outside DC but I really enjoy VA.

Funny, but I was born in Englewood and lived in Bergen County for the first 18years of my life!

Archived