What's your favorite class of RCCL ships? (Split up by sub-classes this time!)

What's your Favorite RCCL Class of Ships?  

493 members have voted

1. 1. What's your Favorite RCCL Class of Ships?

• The Oasis Class of RCCL Ships! (Oasis, Allure)
    • The Freedom Class of Ships! (Freedom, Liberty, Independence)
    • 2nd Generation Voyager Class! (Navigator, Mariner)
    • 1st Generation Voyager Class! (Voyager, Explorer, Adventure)
    • The Radiance Class of Ships! (Radiance, Brilliance, Serenade, Jewel)
    • 2nd & 3rd Generation Vision Class! (Grandeur, Rhapsody, Enchantment, Vision)
    • The 1st Generation Vision Class! (Legend, Splendour)
    • The Sovereign Class of ships! (Monarch, Majesty, X- Sovereign)
    • The Empress Class of Ships! (Empress/ Nordic Empress)
    • Any Older Class of RCCL Ships!

Radiance class is the absolute best! Are you listening RCI??? You should be!

After my first cruise on ROTS, I looked back when I was disembarking and said - I will see you soon. Got home and booked her again. After that cruise I booked Jewel - another gem! Got off that cruise and we now have Serenade booked for Nov.

I'm not interested in sharing my vacation with 5000 people. Give me this class any day. The decor, the light, the glass - it's pure class. They should concentrate on building more of her class. Just my opinion.....it's a nice comfort zone for me!

I know I've done this poll before, but, with a lot of people unhappy with my previous poll, because it wasn't split up by different classes, I've decided to redo this poll! Enjoy!

Voyager class hands down.

By the way,

I'm not digging your tag line. You think you should have a permanent ship in Texas because you have more people than Florida? That may be true but there are many more factors involved. Florida weather year round is vastly superior, Florida is closer to the caribbean destinations, Floridians have a larger base of cruisers, and finally South Florida has some of the richest counties in the U.S. Hopefully you will get a ship again, but maybe you need to choose another location other than Florida to match up against.

Voyager class hands down. [/color]

By the way,

I'm not digging your tag line. 1) You think you should have a permanent ship in Texas because you have more people than Florida? That may be true but there are many more factors involved. 2) Florida weather year round is vastly superior, 3) Florida is closer to the caribbean destinations, 4) Floridians have a larger base of cruisers, and finally South Florida has some of the richest counties in the U.S. Hopefully you will get a ship again, but maybe you need to choose another location other than Florida to match up against.

1) Yes! The demand for more cruises here is VERY strong! More population = more cruisers! I'm not saying Texas should have more ships than Florida, because you have a good point on getting to the cruise destinations, but, We should have at LEAST a year-round ship from RCCL!

2) Oh, please! Are you counting Galveston in there, or all of Texas?

3) Yes, BUT, They can do the Western Caribbean route nearly the Same as they can from Florida! (They have to cut of Labadee on the Cozumel / Grand Cayman / Jamaica route, but that's minor)

4) Yes, they do! But, Texas has a high enough base for AT Least 1 RCCL ship in Galveston!

5) Yes, and that's why Florida has so many ships. But, Texas still should have something, due to the reasons above!

Radiance class is the absolute best! Are you listening RCI??? You should be!

After my first cruise on ROTS, I looked back when I was disembarking and said - I will see you soon. Got home and booked her again. After that cruise I booked Jewel - another gem! Got off that cruise and we now have Serenade booked for Nov.

I'm not interested in sharing my vacation with 5000 people. Give me this class any day. The decor, the light, the glass - it's pure class. They should concentrate on building more of her class. Just my opinion.....it's a nice comfort zone for me!

Well said! Our 1st cruise was on Serenade. We have traveled on the Jewel and Radiance as well. Voyager and Explorer are great ships but they just are not as classy as the Radiance class ships (in my opinion).

Hoping RCI is listening and brings one of the Radiance class ships back to the New York area:D.

Past Cruises:

2003 Serenade of the Seas – Canada 5 Nights – Sept 6

2004 Voyager of the Seas – Western Caribbean 9 Nights – Oct 10

2005 Jewel of the Seas – Westbound Transatlantic 12 Nights – Aug 31

2006 Explorer of the Seas – Bermuda 5 Nights – May 14

2006 Explorer of the Seas – Bermuda 5 Nights – Sept 3

2007 Radiance of the Seas – Hawaii Circle 14 Nights – April 28

2008 Explorer of the Seas – Southern Caribbean 12 Nights – Mar 16

2008 Eurodam – NYC Introduction Cruise 3 Nights – Aug 29

2009 Explorer of the Seas – Eastern Caribbean 9 Nights – Mar 27

Future Cruises:

2009 Norwegian Jewel – New England & Canada 10 Nights – Oct 10

Unfortunatly, while bigger may not be better, bigger ships mean bigger profits and that is what RCCL looks at. Not the fact that the Radiance class is so liked and popular. We have cruised all four of the Radiance class and are going again in November. Floating shopping malls with ice rinks and virtually no relation to the sea are just not our bag - plus their size limits where they can berth. Thanks, but no thanks for those giants of the waves.:)

Archived