Free Drinks on the CB

RBAlbany

I am sailing with my family on the CB out of NYC on 7/26. I figure all drinks are free at meals. We plan on a coffee card and maybe a soda card. What drinks are actually free on the ship? Just a glass of water??

So soda at meals costs?? I hope at least it is free refills!! Thanks for the replies.

If you have the soda sticker, then yes, you get refills. If you're buying soda, then you get a can, and no......no refills. Soda is not free at any time/anywhere.

So soda at meals costs?? I hope at least it is free refills!!

Cans are about $2 each.

Sorry, no refills on a cruise ship. :D

Soda cards - I think cost $4.25 + 15% gratuity per day

Not including cans or room service

I do appreciate the replies from everyone. It has been 25 years (and 3 boys) since our last cruise. I would just think that soda, or at least unlimited soda, would be inlcuded in your meal. Any buffet on land I go to gives you unlimited soda once they bill you for the first. I also had thought I had read on the boards somwhere that lemonade might be free on deck. As for me I guess I will just continue my water and beer diet I do at home!!

I do appreciate the replies from everyone. It has been 25 years (and 3 boys) since our last cruise. I would just think that soda, or at least unlimited soda, would be inlcuded in your meal. Any buffet on land I go to gives you unlimited soda once they bill you for the first. I also had thought I had read on the boards somwhere that lemonade might be free on deck. As for me I guess I will just continue my water and beer diet I do at home!!

Lemonade is free at the buffet during the afternoon. On some ships is is dispensed with the water and ice tea on the beverage station at the buffet. On others, you have to ask one of the servers to get it.

Soda is not free at any time/anywhere.

One exception: At the Captain's Welcome Party and at the Captain's Circle party, you can ask the server for a soda instead of the pre-prepared drinks on the tray.

One exception: At the Captain's Welcome Party and at the Captain's Circle party, you can ask the server for a soda instead of the pre-prepared drinks on the tray.

Is that in a can or the fountain stuff?

And me, the big drinker, usually asks for plain club soda. :)

Archived