Poll

Hello-Kitty

no way, don't forget you need to be at the airport at least 2 hours before hand. If your flight is 8:40am you would need to be there by 6:30. Don't forget the possibility of Customs being delayed.

Sure would be nice if you could do that. I would love to get back home earlier in the day. I never book a flight home that leaves before 12:00 noon. Had problems with equipment on a cruise once and we did not get off until 45 minutes before flight was to leave. Way to close for me! I wondered about a 10:30 flight for next year but remembered that one incident and did not book it.

Are you my daughter? I just had this conversation with her a few hours ago! I have a feeling you may be looking at the same flight she was looking at but a week earlier(FLL to PHL on SWA?)..

NO!!

baw wah ha hah i am your new daughter,lol phl-fll on southwest!!! lol lol i think i like your daughter, great minds think alike!:D Hey hook me up with your daughter i cant find ANY good air fare its crazy expensive!!! South West posted their november flights, they are super high in my opinion

okay so i asked a doosie of a question, guess i was pipe dreaming, it was worth a try, i konda knew it was impossible but wanted to see if others would take the risk???

but it was funny to see your reactions:p

What's tough is when that is the only direct flight out of FLL that day. Likewise the week prior the only direct flight doesn't get in till 6:30pm.

So for me, that leaves me flying in and out of Miami, where my flight arrives at 3pm and departs at 5:30pm.

baw wah ha hah i am your new daughter,lol phl-fll on southwest!!! lol lol i think i like your daughter, great minds think alike!:D Hey hook me up with your daughter i cant find ANY good air fare its crazy expensive!!! South West posted their november flights, they are super high in my opinion

okay so i asked a doosie of a question, guess i was pipe dreaming, it was worth a try, i konda knew it was impossible but wanted to see if others would take the risk???

but it was funny to see your reactions:p

Southwest is high right now and I have a feeling it won't be going down too much for the date my daughter is looking at (11/8). Today she booked a return flight from West Palm Beach for the Monday after we return to port. If the fare goes down for Sunday she'll rebook and get a credit. My husband and I are driving down the week before and staying an extra week so she won't have any additional lodging or transportation expenses. She had already booked her departure into Orlando where we will spend a few days precruise...

Southwest is high right now and I have a feeling it won't be going down too much for the date my daughter is looking at (11/8). Today she booked a return flight from West Palm Beach for the Monday after we return to port. If the fare goes down for Sunday she'll rebook and get a credit. My husband and I are driving down the week before and staying an extra week so she won't have any additional lodging or transportation expenses. She had already booked her departure into Orlando where we will spend a few days precruise...

good for her! thats a great idea!

My husband and i are going with another couple that cannot take anymore time, we on the other hand would love to drive! We will see maybe they will have to meet me there. I am on the 11 / 8 cruise as well

Good luck!!

good for her! thats a great idea!

My husband and i are going with another couple that cannot take anymore time, we on the other hand would love to drive! We will see maybe they will have to meet me there. I am on the 11 / 8 cruise as well

Good luck!!

We are going to miss you by a week. We are returning on the 8th, the day you board...

Archived