Favorite picture

code_d

bunyababy, what is the beaded object? The colors are amazing.

I'm glad someone found this thread! It's been missing awhile.

It is a large log that has been carved out into a giant iguana! This gallery is amazing and so worth the look if you are in Puerto Vallarta. Here are a few more pictures. We bought a clay piece with an iguana on it and have it in our home. It is always a topic of conversation and probably one of the most unique and beautiful pieces of art we have bought while on vacation.

23lgyly.jpg

qxvuqh.jpg

2wognci.jpg

This is an amazing detailed photo.

What is the camera that you used? Digital? Settings? Was this photo shopped? I am looking for a new camera and this is type of photos I am looking for.

Hi vsp, I took that photo with an old cheapo hand held Nikon coolpix 5200, I bought about 7 years ago. It's an okay camera but there are much better cameras out there today. I did auto color correction, auto contrast and reduced the image to 1024x768 using Photoshop but nothing else was enhanced. To give you a comparison, the image on the left is the original image from the camera and the image on the right is the color corrected photo using Photoshop.:)

Pride1-shopped.jpg

This is an amazing detailed photo.

What is the camera that you used? Digital? Settings? Was this photo shopped? I am looking for a new camera and this is type of photos I am looking for.

You've quoted me, but I didn't take the picture. I quoted the person who did take the picture. You need to ask that person this question.

A few from our most recent cruise....First cruise with the kids on the Elation....

cr6.jpg

wearing Mom & Dad's sunglasses being cheesy for a picture in Tiffany's

cruise29.jpg

so my oldest son (9) wanted to take a picture of me.....here it is.....then the following picture he wanted to be like Dad

cr37.jpg

cr36.jpg

Archived