Maasdam: Too many people, not enough room

tomc

When they want you to get off a certain voyage they really sweeten the pot!

I think it would have worked better for TOMC if they had put the ship in drydock, cut it down the middle and added 100 feet to the Maasdam the way they did it to the Westerdam a good number of years ago.

WELL!

The first request was faxed to my TA and, perhaps, others as well. Today, my TA got a phone call from HAL upping the bennies, but the answer is still "no," because I just can't arrange a later trip. There are no options.

I hope it doesn't end up like the cruise line in Baltimore where the expected % of pax didn't cancel and the line had to tell the overbooked they just weren't going, period.

You are scaring me!! We were informed today thru a fax to our TA that our Aug 29th Maasdam cruise was over booked. With air locked in from the west coast, we are not happy. Our work schedules just do not flex. No... not even a little bit amused.

You are scaring me!! We were informed today thru a fax to our TA that our Aug 29th Maasdam cruise was over booked. With air locked in from the west coast, we are not happy. Our work schedules just do not flex. No... not even a little bit amused.

This is a non-event for you. You will not be bumped!

Enjoy,

AG

Of course, this happened to the Carpathia partway through its cruise, as well. Too many people got on without tickets.

LOL! :D OK, I know this isn't really funny, but why am I laughing so hard.

Archived