Majesty, Junior suite

Having just stayed in a JS on the Majesty, there is no walk in closet, just extra walking around space in front of the closet. There is a tub, bathroom is still small. There were no extra goodies in the bathroom. There were bathrobes available, a coffee maker and a cafe to warm water.

One of the nice parts of the JS, is the availability not to have to jump over the bed to move around - plenty of walking space in the room. Also, you could pull the curtain and separate the "living area" from the person who might still be sleeping.

The balcony is wonderful - you can not remove the divider. Any other questions ask away.

thanks! I do have some more questions. What floor is the pool on? Also, what size bed is in the room? King or queen?

Depending on which cabin you have.... you would be well advised to bring ear plugs. Sometimes there is cleaning above and moving the chairs can get very noisy.... about 4 AM. If you happen to be under the Windjammer.... you will, for sure want to bring ear plugs. And, yes, we always chose the JS on the MJ... for the afore mentioned "perks"... especially the balcony.

Having just stayed in a JS on the Majesty, there is no walk in closet, just extra walking around space in front of the closet. There is a tub, bathroom is still small. There were no extra goodies in the bathroom. There were bathrobes available, a coffee maker and a cafe to warm water.

One of the nice parts of the JS, is the availability not to have to jump over the bed to move around - plenty of walking space in the room. Also, you could pull the curtain and separate the "living area" from the person who might still be sleeping.

The balcony is wonderful - you can not remove the divider. Any other questions ask away.

So glad to hear they "finally" got the coffee maker. We were on last month and there was a pot for water and tea bags......no coffee, no coffee maker. Thanks for the update.

The only "perks" (aside from the space and comfort!) are priority boarding and an extra C&A credit. JS's aren't entitled to concierge service (even if there is a lounge!).

They are, IMO, the only way to cruise!\and, you only pay regular cabin-rate tips! ($9.75 pp pd)

And the Majesty JS's are ideal for inviting friends over for champagne in the morning!

Rick and Deirdra

Thank you.... really needed a smile today :D You brought back a great memory ;)

Good to know you had a coffee maker! This is the first I've heard that the JS had the coffee, coffee maker and the tea bags. Most have said they only had the tea. Maybe it's just taking them a while to get them in all the JS on all ships.

Good to know you had a coffee maker! This is the first I've heard that the JS had the coffee, coffee maker and the tea bags. Most have said they only had the tea. Maybe it's just taking them a while to get them in all the JS on all ships.

I hope they have them on the AOS in October. :)

Did a JS on Monarch last year. Smaller than the balconies we've had on Splndour and Independence, but not bad. We were on the starboard side near the forward elevator which by my observation put us under the passage ways between the pool, pool bar and Windjammer. We had no trouble with noise, for what that might be worth.

Another for what it's worth comment: the beds on every RCI ship we've been on have been very comfortable [regardless of cabin category] and may not be kings, but seem noticeably bigger than the queen we have at home.

The bigggest advantage in my mind [and the reason we booked the JS to begin with] is the extra cruise credit.

Archived