Hot Chocolate

maltoose181

I was on the Star last week. We asked for it in the Horizon Court buffet-just stopped one of the wait staff-then immediately took it to the bar and asked the bartender to top it off with whipped cream! No charge, but you don't get it unless you ask for it.

We will be on the Sapphire in September in Alaska. Is there hot chocolate readily available on those cold glacier days? Is it free or a charge? Just wondering if we need to bring our own.

Hi

I was on the Diamond in Alaska in May and hot chocolate was free when we were in Glacier Bay, Im not sure about the College Fjord day though.:)

If you have the coffee card, hot chocolate (with whipped cream) is FREE and unlimited. We ended every night on the Pacific Princess with hot chocolate.

But was not true on the Royal last year

I was on the Star last week. We asked for it in the Horizon Court buffet-just stopped one of the wait staff-then immediately took it to the bar and asked the bartender to top it off with whipped cream! No charge, but you don't get it unless you ask for it.

You should have asked the bartender to top it off with Irish Mist!! I'm quite sure it would have improved the taste.

If you have the coffee card, hot chocolate (with whipped cream) is FREE and unlimited. We ended every night on the Pacific Princess with hot chocolate.

We were just on the Pacific Princess and it was free, but after trying it once, I never wanted it again. It was way too sweet and watery (made with water, not milk:eek:). Just my opinion.:rolleyes:

Was on the Sea Princess two weeks ago and the chocolate was free at the bar near the swimming pool. Being a chocoholic I took advantage of this. I have been on other Princess ships and was charged.:p

Archived