And You Know You're Addicted To Sea Dream When?

If you play your cards right:D Looking at the transit through the Canal ... either Corinth or Panama!

DJ, Corinth is truly a unique experience. You can almost reach out and touch the sides as you pass through it.

Panama? Well, we just had to cancel SD's first cruise through the canal - so we've made some room for you! I know some other CCers are already booked on that cruise, so you'd be in good company (-- I think? :eek:). :D

Thanks goodness we have another SD cruise coming up soon - otherwise I'd be going through some major SD withdrawal!

Panama? Well, we just had to cancel SD's first cruise through the canal - so we've made some room for you! I know some other CCers are already booked on that cruise, so you'd be in good company (-- I think? :eek:). :D

QUOTE]

I'm so sorry to hear that, CDreamer. We were looking forward to meeting you.

I hope you find another wonderful cruise to replace it!

I know some other CCers are already booked on that cruise, so you'd be in good company (-- I think? :eek:). :D

Thanks a lot, CDreamer!!:(:) We will miss you anyway! FPebbles is on with us for the first 9 days, and we are doing the 9 and 5. So you'll get to meet us, Zimmy. Join us DJ!!

Vandrefalk

QUOTE]

I'm so sorry to hear that, CDreamer. We were looking forward to meeting you.

I hope you find another wonderful cruise to replace it!

Thanks Zimmy. Actually, we are crashing... Um, "joining"... the Vandrefalks on their upcoming SD Rome-Rome cruise in October, so we're really looking fwd to that.

Hopefully we will meet on another upcoming SD cruise, Zimmy! :D

If you play your cards right:D Looking at the transit through the Canal ... either Corinth or Panama!

Yall need to do the back to back to back from Barbados through the PC then the 5 day then join us on the 30th. You will meet lots of your friendly CCers that way.:eek::D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi DisneyJen,

Your friends from Marina del Rey, CA.

We met in 2007 or 2008? on a SD1 Caribbean cruise. Our first on SD and largely because of your great Board posts. In October, we board SD1 in Barcelona for our 4th SD cruise. We love it. We have since been on their French and Italian Riviera cruises. We have enjoyed the other luxury cruise lines along the way, but alway the happiest stepping back aboard SD1. Thank you.

In October, we board SD1 in Barcelona for our 4th SD cruise. We love it. We have since lines along the way, but alway the happiest stepping back aboard SD1. QUOTE]

MDR-DAN, we must be on the same cruise, since I think SDI only has one cruise in October leaving from Barcelona - October 25th to Lisbon. We feel the same way about SD, and the other luxury cruise lines. We look forward to meeting you on board.

Hi DisneyJen,

Your friends from Marina del Rey, CA.

We met in 2007 or 2008? on a SD1 Caribbean cruise. Our first on SD and largely because of your great Board posts. In October, we board SD1 in Barcelona for our 4th SD cruise. We love it. We have since been on their French and Italian Riviera cruises. We have enjoyed the other luxury cruise lines along the way, but alway the happiest stepping back aboard SD1. Thank you.

I see you are still lurking MDR-Dan:p Color me green with envy that you are boarding SD next month!

Don't be a stranger here!

Yall need to do the back to back to back from Barbados through the PC then the 5 day then join us on the 30th. You will meet lots of your friendly CCers that way.:eek::D

Would love to Jim but a whole lot of things are going to have to fall into place for that to happen.

You know you're addicted to SD when....

You keep coming back to this CC board, hoping *someone* has posted about their recent SD cruise. C'mon people, help out those of us who are dying for some recent SD news and reviews! :eek:

We'll be on SD fairly soon and I personally nominate Vandrefalk to give the blow by blow accts while on board. ;) I will write my review once we return.

In the meantime, has anyone here been on SD lately??

Edited by CDreamer

• 3 weeks later...

When you are booked for Costa Rica and are excited by the new Asia itineraries and know full well you cannot do both at nearly the same time.:eek: It is good to see expanding itineraries even though, as Disney Jen reminds us, sometimes it is just good to stay on the ship.:D I still think a few voyages from US ports would sell well.:D Just here SeaDreaming on a rainy Sunday. CDreamer and Vandrefalk: When are you leaving???:D

CDreamer and Vandrefalk: When are you leaving???:D

Ugh... in the throws of packing now. LOVE to travel; hate the prep. :rolleyes:

But who's complaining - we leave on Wednesday, will meet up with Vandrefalks in Rome on Thursday, then we all board SDII on Saturday! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You know you're addicted when... You tell your spouse:

"Honey, we really need to book another SD cruise so we can both get our teeth whitened!" :D

(And no, I am not kidding - read the back of their recent snail mail Fall newsletter: "The SD Spa offers Teeth Whitening"!).

You know you're addicted when... You tell your spouse:

"Honey, we really need to book another SD cruise so we can both get our teeth whitened!" :D

(And no, I am not kidding - read the back of their recent snail mail Fall newsletter: "The SD Spa offers Teeth Whitening"!).

This is an idea taken from the big ships which could IMO have been left with the big ships. A couple of years ago my acupuncturist left her practice to become the acupuncturist on the Queen Mary (or some such ship). When I asked her who really takes advantage of these services while on a cruise, she said that she will be booked solid.

This is an idea taken from the big ships which could IMO have been left with the big ships. A couple of years ago my acupuncturist left her practice to become the acupuncturist on the Queen Mary (or some such ship). When I asked her who really takes advantage of these services while on a cruise, she said that she will be booked solid.

I am of the same opinion, a bit bizarre to offer such on SeaDream (or any other ship).:eek: But then, after most cruises I could use a medical procedure----liposuction!.

Edited by Jim Avery

I am of the same opinion, a bit bizarre to offer such on SeaDream (or any other ship).:eek: But then, after most cruises I could use a medical procedure----liposuction!.

LOL - no kidding. Maybe you should slip that into the suggestion box next time you're on board, Jim! :D

I dunno.... Not to make a judgement here but I can't imagine getting my teeth whitened while ON the ship. I mean, wouldn't people notice?

"Wow... Your teeth looked so discolored when I met you up at the drill this afternoon but tonight they look so bright and sparkly!" :confused: