And You Know You're Addicted To Sea Dream When?

When you wonder where Disney Jen has been lately.:eek: Happy Independence Day to all the American SeaDreamers.:D

I'm here ... Real life is getting in my way of SeaDreaming:mad:

I think DJ is taking refuge from the heat -- suspect she'll be back soon!

Vandrefalk

Right you are!

Edited by DisneyJen

DJ, we all miss you when you are absent without leave.:D I forget who said it but it is so true: life is what happens while you are making other plans.

J.

Thanks Jim!

You know you are addicted to SD when you don't have a SD voyage on the horizon and it's too painful to look at this board!

You know you're addicted to SD when.... You just KNEW you couldn't wait until 2013 to take your next SD cruise, so you BOOKED another this year so you could be on board to celebrate your CC/SD friends' 25th anniversary with them in person!! :D

You know you're addicted to SD when.... You just KNEW you couldn't wait until 2013 to take your next SD cruise, so you BOOKED another this year so you could be on board to celebrate your CC/SD friends' 25th anniversary with them in person!! :D

Which one did you book???:D

Which one did you book???:D

SDII, Oct 6 Rome-Rome, with the Vandrefalks. :D

We're very excited because we had a trip to Sicily planned years ago but it did not work out.

Also, on a previous trip to Amalfi, we had planned to go to Pompeii one day but "celebrated" (our anniversary) a bit too much the night before and ended up missing our bus the next morning! :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
When you book another voyage even though there are 11 kids on your current one!

Now THAT is being addicted :D

Vandrefalk

Or insane

FT

Actually I think it's a combination of insane and addiction ... which we now go hand-in-hand:p

Home ...

While it won't be live I'm sure it will take several postings to get everything up. And ZQVOL has lots more pictures that he wanted to edit so stay tuned. There will be more but for now pesky things like laundry and two weeks of mail intervene.

FT

Edited by frequent traveler

Home ...

While it won't be live I'm sure it will take several postings to get everything up. And ZQVOL has lots more pictures that he wanted to edit so stay tuned. FT

You know you're addicted to SD when...

Your :( turns into a :D because you now know there will be more updates coming even though both voyages are over.

Welcome home, FT and Zqvol!

When you and your DH are going through major transitions in your life and you promise each other that once things "shake out" that you are rewarding each other with a SD cruise in a part of the world you have yet to visit with ports on your leap/bucket list!

Edited by DisneyJen

When you and your DH are going through major transitions in your life and you promise each other that once things "shake out" that you are rewarding each other with a SD cruise in a part of the world you have yet to visit with ports on your leap/bucket list!

Costa Rica????? Might we finally sail together?:eek::D