And You Know You're Addicted To Sea Dream When?

you have all most vacation days spoken for but when Disney Jen begs you to consider a fall TransAtlantic, you plan a business trip for weekend international travel to accrue enough time for another crossing:rolleyes:

Who me??:p

you have all most vacation days spoken for but when Disney Jen begs you to consider a fall TransAtlantic, you plan a business trip for weekend international travel to accrue enough time for another crossing:rolleyes:

geezzzzzzzzzzzzz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
you know where you are going to be during the winter of 2013 . . . without even seeing the itinerary.

FT

That would likely be this one:

SeaDream I Voyage # 11310

• 3 weeks later...
When you are at work, checking the Novemeber 2013 schedule obsessively...

and you don't even have a week off in November 2013, but you're thinking...maybe you could work something out...

So, Fpebbles, which one did you pick???:D

That's a real addiction - selling your house to go on SD;) FT

Actually, we just sold the one in FL and have 2 SDs booked!:eek::D What better way to spend that pesky house money?:D that's addicted.

LOL - yes, well the REAL addiction would be to sell your house so you could charter SD1 AND SD2 just for yourself, DH (or DW), and maybe a few of your closest CC friends :D until the money runs out!! :eek:

We are your friends! We are in the Galapagos now (was it Jim Avery who posted that he cheated on SD for the turtles?) DH is only allowed to say " you know, we could be on SD," three times a day.

LOL.... I was thinking JIM (Avery) would take care of both charters since we're still in escrow but he's already SOLD his house! :D

Sea Slugs: hope to see your pics in Costa Rica next year. <hint, hint!> Travel safely and have fun!

We want to Friend Cdreamer too.:D

You can friend me anytime, Jim!

And since you've already finished the process of selling your home I'll make you a deal...

If YOU the charter both ships I'll pick up the tab for all the food and drinks on board! :D

You can friend me anytime, Jim!

And since you've already finished the process of selling your home I'll make you a deal...

If YOU the charter both ships I'll pick up the tab for all the food and drinks on board! :D

Now that would be a tab to behold!:D