And You Know You're Addicted To Sea Dream When?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

... when you attend the Christmas party with your neighborhood foodies/wine clubs and all you cal talk about is how incredible your first (and it will not be your last) Crossing on SD was the trip of a lifetime!

The highlight of the evening is when they said ... "So perhaps we need to test drive a SD cruise in the Caribbean this season":D And DJ's DH's response was "She who must be obeyed has spoken!":cool::p:cool:

Talk about spreading the addiction ...

You know that you are addicted to SeaDream when you combine DSNY & SDRMR because it's too difficult to decide which is more enjoyable. I'll just do both......ALOT!!!!

Can totally relate!:D

My Disney moniker predates the advent of SeaDream. I have toyed with the idea of changing my name to SDJen:p

Can totally relate!:D

My Disney moniker predates the advent of SeaDream. I have toyed with the idea of changing my name to SDJen:p

I think you should!! What wonderful postings about the crossing and all else! I first the motion--SDJen!! Sounds good! You deserve it. :p

I think you should!! What wonderful postings about the crossing and all else! I first the motion--SDJen!! Sounds good! You deserve it. :p

My vote was for "GoofyJen", but I got voted off the island:(

All I know, is that she has a passion for both...so when Jen says "why dont' we...", you can bet there is a 95% (or greater) chance it has something to do with Disney or SD... and my response is (whenever possible, of course)..."yes, Dear!"

And with all due respect, there aren't too many people out there more knowledgable about both, than my very own DisneyJen!

How does SDisneyJen sound?

I appreciate and am honored by the motion!

My vote was for "GoofyJen"' date=' but I got voted off the island:(

All I know, is that she has a passion for both...so when Jen says "why dont' we...", you can bet there is a 95% (or greater) chance it has something to do with Disney or SD... and my response is (whenever possible, of course)..."yes, Dear!"

And with all due respect, there aren't too many people out there more knowledgable about both, than my very own DisneyJen!

How does SDisneyJen sound?[/quote']

Obviously your ploy to distract me from researching trips for '11 is not working.

To keep us on topic...

You know you and your DH are addicted to SD when the conversation goes like this

Me - "I would consider a trip to French Polynesian for my BIG birthday in '12."

DJ's DH - "Instead of the Corinth Canal Transit on SD?"

Me - "Yes ... You know we are doing that on SD anyway!"

DJ's DH - "What??"

Me - "It's a given, isn't it!:p"

DJ's DH leaves the room, mumbling under his breath "She's always right!":D

I appreciate and am honored by the motion!

DJ's DH - "Instead of the Corinth Canal Transit on SD?"

Me - "Yes ... You know we are doing that on SD anyway!"

DJ's DH - "What??"

Me - "It's a given, isn't it!:p"

DJ's DH leaves the room, mumbling under his breath "She's always right!":D

you are so right. . . .my addiction is -- 2011 won't work for me schedule wise, so I am waiting for 2012 schedule to come out and see if Corinth Canal works out on SD . . . and I"m thinking of committing adultery by choosing another line for Alaska or Tahiti this summer thanks to scheduling issues on SD . . .d *X@n CHARTERS for interfering with my addiction!

My vote was for "GoofyJen"' date=' but I got voted off the island:(

How does SDisneyJen sound?[/quote']

Would SeaDream Mouse ( as in Mickey ) work?:eek:

Edited by Jim Avery

Would SeaDream Mouse ( as in Mickey ) work?:eek:

Love it!!

Here I am demonstrating addiction. . .posting about SD while just off II, and when I should be out and about--even though an umbrella is required--enjoying our bonus day in San Juan.

I really am getting the "put that iPad down" look from a certain man, so signing off, from poor sad Mimito4.

Edited by mimito4

Love it!!

Here I am demonstrating addiction. . .posting about SD while just off II, and when I should be out and about--even though an umbrella is required--enjoying our bonus day in San Juan.

I really am getting the "put that iPad down" look from a certain man, so signing off, from poor sad Mimito4.

You definitely had the addiction!;)

• 2 weeks later...

You know when you're addicted to SeaDream when one of your favorite Christmas presents arrives in the mail from a fellow junkie ... brand new, never been used SeaDream luggage tags!:D

DJ's DH and I used e-docs for our November trip so we didn't receive the luggage tags.

You gotta love SeaDreaming friends who feed the addiction!:eek:

You know when you're addicted to SeaDream when one of your favorite Christmas presents arrives in the mail from a fellow junkie ... brand new, never been used SeaDream luggage tags!:D

DJ's DH and I used e-docs for our November trip so we didn't receive the luggage tags.

You gotta love SeaDreaming friends who feed the addiction!:eek:

Yeah...luv 'em. Thanks Ctbjr... She's now gonna w(h)ine and cry until you guys depart in January, and she realizes that she really isn't joining you... And it will be down-hill from there!

I must say, if money (or a job!) weren't an issue, we'd be there with you in a heartbeat!:mad:

Edited by DJ's DH
Spelling

Yeah...luv 'em. Thanks Ctbjr... She's now gonna w(h)ine and cry untitled you guys depart in January' date=' and she realizes that she really isn't joining you... And it will be down-hill from there!

I must say, if money (or a job!) weren't an issue, we'd be there with you in a heartbeat!:mad:[/quote']

Trust me, I know we aren't sailing next month! I just updated my countdown clock and it has way too many numbers.:rolleyes:

you know you are addicted when . . . . you don't mind foreign business travel on US holidays because it gives you make up vacation days to aggregate for an extra week on SD! Working on New Year's Eve was one. Working in Chile on MLK is two . . . wonder where I can be on Memorial Day . . 4th of July . . .

FT