need help picking out booze cruises dec 2009

horsesandcruises

could use some help in picking out good booze cruises for dec of this year. Ports will be St. Lucia, Barbados, St. Kitts, and St. Thomas. Some rum punch, a nice sized boat, good music, a snack and a good view would be the best....We sincerely thank any who reply. We tried asking on the equinox chat room and got no reply. Hope you'all can help. thanks again:cool:

Excuse me for being dumb but are you talking about shore excursions on those party boats? They're all pretty much the same, so whatever you pick, it will be fine. I've not noticed any difference between any of those rum cruises.

Do you snorkel- all snorkel boats that include lunch have rum and other drinks.

look at local tours over ship ones too.

In st lucia

cosol does a land tour with lots of booze and food. at least enough for me.

St Kitts

i found a party bus and beach break by just typing in st kitts tours

i snorkle in barbados and it includes lunch

most reputable excurisons do not permit any drinking until after the snorkelling-----for the right reasons!

I have been on ones in Aruba and barbados that serve too early. i tend to wait until lunch. I have been on real drinking boats but not in 20 years. Do they still have them??

could use some help in picking out good booze cruises for dec of this year. Ports will be St. Lucia, Barbados, St. Kitts, and St. Thomas. Some rum punch, a nice sized boat, good music, a snack and a good view would be the best....We sincerely thank any who reply. We tried asking on the equinox chat room and got no reply. Hope you'all can help. thanks again:cool:

Check out the port of call message board on this site. People will recommend and give advice on the stops you are going to. We did a beautiful caterman cruise in St-Thomas. The company was Heavely days. They had snokeling, lunch and as much rum punch, beer, water that you wanted to drink. Beautiful beach stops as well.

happy sailing

Claudette

Now, now everyone. There are booze cruises, and there are booze cruises.

We did an excursion in St. Thomas that was sunset on a catamaran. Technically it was a booze cruise because you got all the sparkling wine, rum punch or beer that you wanted, but it was actually a really mellow crowd that just enjoyed the water and the sunset. This was through Royal Caribbean, but I expect it may be available through Celebrity as well.

OP --- check out the sunset harbour sailings in St. Thomas --- unless you're really looking for a raucous-drunks-overboard excursion, in which case I'm afraid I can't help ya!

Archived