Heather.....oh Heather.......

sail7seas

I know it is early.... but it is never too early to wish you a Very Happy Birthday. I shall (if all goes as planned) be sailing the high seas on your special day and I did not want to let is pass without sending you my greetings.

Enjoy lunch with your friends and have a very Happy Birthday and a wonderful, happy and healthy year to come.

(Also....enjoy all that luscious chocolate on New Year's Eve. I hope you'll 'tell us all about it' .....I'll look back at old threads when I return so I can drool over the chocoholics nervana!!!)

Heather, I hope Sunday is a very special day for you. I too will be gon all weekend. I decided to go see Tom in San Diego I will get home late in the afternoon on Sunday.

What are your BIG Plans???

Heather I hope this Birthday is VERY Special.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:D

Heather,

I also want to wish you a very happy birthday on Sunday.

You were born on a very special day as it is our beloved and only daughters birthday as well. I always try to make it special as I feel so guilty that she was born so close to Christmas, it could have been worse as she was due on Christmas Day 36 years ago ,where have the years gone!

I will be thinking of you as we celebrate here with our family. Have a wonderful day and I hope all your wishes come true.:o :o

Jennie

Heather

Have a very happy birthday and many many more happy and healthy ones. Enjoy your special day as well as the wonderful New Years party you have planned.

January must be a very special month because my Fiance was born that month :)

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Dave....

WHERE DO YOU FIND ALL YOUR FABULOUS PICS??? You always have the perfect one....always pretty, appropriate, funny......

Thanks for sharing them with us. It's always fun to see them.

WHERE DO YOU FIND ALL YOUR FABULOUS PICS??? You always have the perfect one....always pretty, appropriate, funny......

Well, it's my job :)

A good part of my day is spent searching, and reading, on-line. I probably read (and search) for 10 hours for each hour I write. So I have developed good searching algorithms and search refinements. I won't say it makes it easy, but it does make finding something appropriate just a tad easier!

Wow!!!!! I didn't even see this!!! I'm so busy out chocolate hunting for my party tomorrow that I've neglected the boards a bit. Thank you thank you thank you, Sail and everyone, is all I can say. I am sincerely overwhelmed:) .

Juli, cute ... well, okay, send them;)

Dave, love the picture! You do have the greatest pictures ... Sail is right.

Ruth, Jennie, Lisa, Laura, Vicar, Ocean, Peggy Sue, Jake .... thanks for the good thoughts for me. This is really special because I don't get to celebrate for very long so early is good. No one cares (usually:o ) until the actual day and then DH's birthday is the 4th ... so it's over and done!!!

Sail, so so sweet of you to remember when you're all caught up in your packing. Thank you so much ... and please remember that one of those bites of Volcano cake is for me. Just quietly say to yourself, "this bite is in honor of Heather";) .

Lisa, no big plans. The only rule on my birthday is I DON'T COOK!!! Other than that, it's really just another day:) .

But this thread makes me feel extra special and that means more than I can say. You're the best!

Archived