Celebrity Solstice Penthouse Photos

cruisewmn

It was a trip of a lifetime. We decided to splurge on a Royal Suite for the cruise since we were celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary and bringing our 13 year old with us. We wanted more room for privacy, etc. To our shock, the Penthouse Suite opened up about a month before our trip. We jumped at the chance to upgrade when we discovered that not only could we get the PH, but also, due to a Resident Rate discount, a $900 refund. I was literally dancing around my house that night!

We'll never be able to afford a suite like this again, but it was amazing while it lasted!

It was a trip of a lifetime. We decided to splurge on a Royal Suite for the cruise since we were celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary and bringing our 13 year old with us. We wanted more room for privacy, etc. To our shock, the Penthouse Suite opened up about a month before our trip. We jumped at the chance to upgrade when we discovered that not only could we get the PH, but also, due to a Resident Rate discount, a $900 refund. I was literally dancing around my house that night!

We'll never be able to afford a suite like this again, but it was amazing while it lasted!

a discount!! lucky you.. i would of been dancing with a drink in hand:D

Hi,

Thanks so much for sharing the photos of your good fortune at getting a Penthouse!!

This is probably the only way I'll ever see the inside of one. :( At least on my meager salary.

Always love good photos. Thanks again for sharing!!

CM

Just gorgeous! I can't believe how huuuge the bathroom is - but what are those black things at either end of the tub?

True -- the bathroom alone was bigger than most balcony cabins we've stayed in. The black things are cushions -- I didn't use the tub, but it looked comfortable. We did use the hot tub on the deck. It's really more of a whirlpool bath, but still, very nice.

The suite looks beautiful :)

We were in the PH suite on Summit at the beginning of August so it was lovely to compare with the Penthouse on the newer ship. It looks much lighter and brighter but I was wondering how you found the balcony? Was it very big and was it sunny or shaded? I ask because we spend a lot of time on the balcony enjoying the sun.

If we are lucky enough to ever have a Penthouse again it would be nice to know how good the balcony is.

If you would also like to compare this is (hopefully!) the link to our photos.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1049770

Just wish we were back there now......... :)

Helen

Archived