Weight Gain on a Cruise

Mrs.Toaster

Congrats... I too usually lose weight on a cruise. I know I eat a lot more, but between working out in the gym and all the walking I do on shore it seems to balance out rather nicely...

After enjoying the delicious food on my cruise to Alaska last week, I was convinced I had probably gained 10 pounds. I weighed myself two days after we returned home, and I had actually LOST 5 pounds. I need to cruise more often!!!:p

One word. Infomercial---you could get very wealthy selling "The cruise diet". :)

Actually, I had the same result after our Norwegian cruse this summer. I climbed one hill after another though.

After enjoying the delicious food on my cruise to Alaska last week, I was convinced I had probably gained 10 pounds. I weighed myself two days after we returned home, and I had actually LOST 5 pounds. I need to cruise more often!!!:p

I have the same experience. :) It's called taking the stairs, plus all the excursion walking.

Ahhhh...I leave for Mercury a week from today:D

I will be eating some good food in Seattle for the weekend

before taking the train up to Vancouver next Sunday morning.:)

I hope you had a wonderful time:)

Weight gain? I look at food and I grow. After our upcoming back-to-back 28 day cruise, I have rented a crane to be at Port Everglades to lift me off the ship because I will never fit in that tiny gangway!!!!!! Confirmed landlubbers will never know what we have to suffer in order to cruise.....

Weight gain? I look at food and I grow. After our upcoming back-to-back 28 day cruise, I have rented a crane to be at Port Everglades to lift me off the ship because I will never fit in that tiny gangway!!!!!! Confirmed landlubbers will never know what we have to suffer in order to cruise.....

You know what they say...You get on as a passenger and off as cargo.

You only live once. Have a great trip.

Leaving Fri for 14 day TA... the Dr has already warned me but DH will get his lecture this wk.did the WW mtg this wk but not really as inspired as we should be to make healthy choices for the time being. Now I need to see how many elastic waistband pants to take along. Also love the cargo line...that will be a title on a scrapbook page when we get back:p...

Archived