ms Zaandam in Juneau August 3, 2017

Scrapnana

Zaandam will be at the CT dock from 0800-1800.

Also in port are Infinity (0730-2000) at the AS dock and Norwegian Sun (1100-2100) at the AJ dock.

The forecast is calling for clouds early in the day and then partly cloudy later with only a 10% chance of rain. The high will be 68F/20C and the low will be 50F/10C. Sunrise is at 4:52 am and sunset at 9:14 pm.

The PTZtv webcam can be found at http://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/ .

Good morning, and thank you Scrapnana. :) I guess it's too early for the webcam operator to be up! Although I think there was some discussion as to where the operator was? I'm happy there will be an early arrival today, because we have visitors arriving at noon, who will be with us for a week.

We're back from a very hot California - I don't think we will make that drive again. And British Columbia is burning! The air is very bad here, we're just hoping for a breeze to take all the smoke out to sea. I feel sorry for any cruise ships in town.

Good morning, and thank you Scrapnana. :) I guess it's too early for the webcam operator to be up! Although I think there was some discussion as to where the operator was? I'm happy there will be an early arrival today, because we have visitors arriving at noon, who will be with us for a week.

We're back from a very hot California - I don't think we will make that drive again. And British Columbia is burning! The air is very bad here, we're just hoping for a breeze to take all the smoke out to sea. I feel sorry for any cruise ships in town.

I saw on the news last night that the Pacific Northwest was sweltering and since US weather maps tend to cut off at the Canadian border, I was wondering if it extended up to you.