20 items bag

caddie1

Laundry and other elite benefits are now loaded on your seapass. No more coupons. Just write "elite loyalty" on the laundry ticket and it should work.

We just used our elite benefits on Connie this month and laundry, pressing and dry cleaning all came back nicely and no charges on our bill.

Great perks!!!

It's being reported on another thread that it is no longer a set number, but what you can put in a bag without ripping it.

That really wouldn't be fair to larger people.

It's being reported on another thread that it is no longer a set number, but what you can put in a bag without ripping it.

I heard this as well but then was told by my room steward that if 20 items don't fit in the one bag, they will still give you that perk instead ... just put it in two bags.

I complained to Guest Relations, and they told me it was 30 items in one bag per cabin:(

On the Reflection and Eclipse for sure it is up to 30 items for Elite for each person with that status and it does not need to fit in one bag. I never use just one bag for my 30 items, but I do use one form. I still received the paper coupon that I attached.

I guess it is possible that it is varies by ship, but if the website states up to 30 items I would just do it and have the charge removed.

There was a fill a bag of wash, fold, dry offer recently on Reflection that mentioned stuffing the bag but not ripping it - scandalous price of $49.95 though.

Elite coupons still in use for normal perks, so presumably not on seapass yet.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forums mobile app

Off the Summit yesterday, we each had a coupon for 20 items of laundry. However, it could not be used the last 3 days of the cruise. Fortunately We had been traveling the week before the cruise and had plenty of laundry to still take advantage of the perk!