Your favorite rum based drinks

Rufferto

When we were on the Summit a couple of years ago I had a drink called a Captain Ron Punch (it had Captain Morgan and Ron Zappata rum, I believe). It was very good, but don't drink it too fast :D

I hope it is still available when we are on the Eclipse in January!

Hi all,

I'll be on the Equinox in just a few weeks, armed with a Premium drinks package! I like rum, so I'm looking to you for your favorite rum based cocktails. Any suggestions?

Go to the world class bar. they have a rum manhattan that is very nice. Actually all the drinks made at the bar are nice.

Funky Monkey

1 shot Rum

1/2 shot Dark Creme de Cacao

1 shot Bananna Liquor

1 Banana

3 shots Pina Colada mix

Add the ingredients to a blender and blend. Can add a splash of Pineapple juice too if desired. Chocolate syrup can also be added.

If you like rum, go to the martini bar and ask for a snifter of Mount Gay XO rum. Lots of people don't realize how good really good rum is straight. It is so smooth and flavorful. Give it a try. And if you are ever in San Juan, do the Bacardi Tour, but do the rum tasting tour. Very informative and you will tast some amazing rums that aren't your regular white Bacardi.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Funky Monkey

1 shot Rum

1/2 shot Dark Creme de Cacao

1 shot Bananna Liquor

1 Banana

3 shots Pina Colada mix

Add the ingredients to a blender and blend. Can add a splash of Pineapple juice too if desired. Chocolate syrup can also be added.

This sounds really yummy. Will have to try one. I live a Piña Colada.

Edited by debshomespun

Hi all,

I'll be on the Equinox in just a few weeks, armed with a Premium drinks package! I like rum, so I'm looking to you for your favorite rum based cocktails. Any suggestions?

Ron Zacapa solera aged 23 year old on the rocks!:)

Last cruise I discovered a cocktail with Spiced Rum in it...I thought it was a rum runner or Dark n Stormy but not sure. It was from the Ensemble Lounge menu so hopefully will still be there next week aboard Solstice! But liking the sound of some of the above, including trying out the World Class Bar!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I second the BahamaMama - excellent drink, however if you just ask any bartender for a cocktail containing rum you will be pleasantly surprised by their knowledge and selections that aren't actually listed anywhere; I had a great time sampling many different cocktails that I'd never even heard if