Premium BP discounted

ATL123456

There is an issue with the Oct 16 repo on the summit. I called in and the guy confirmed the 30% off applied to all repos, and then he tried to do get it for me and it was only giving him 10% off, the same as when I do it online. He put me on hold to talk to someone and came back and said it doesn't apply to that cruise because it isn't a repo! But when I booked I couldn't get the big, better, best deal because it is a repo. This cruise is from New Jersey to San Juan, to reposition the Summit for the winter, seems like the definition of repo to me! I will have keep pushing them on this issue.

Typical Celebrity speak. It's a repo when to their advantage, but not when it isn't. Keep plugging away at them and good luck!

My email states that to take advantage of the 30% discount you must purchase by August 28, 2016 and it applies to sailing departing by December 31, 2016.

You might want to check your particular cruise. You can cancel your 10% off package and rebook the 30% off one as indicated in the small print on the offer.

Good luck

Would you, or anyone else that received an email on this 30% discount mind taking a look at the fine print for any excluded cruises. I believe the top wording says 30% off any new beverage package purchases on all repositioning cruises up to December 31, 2016, but I'm wondering if there are any exclusions specifically mentioned?

Celebrity has discounted their beverage packages for all repositioning ships between now and the end of the year. The promotion is a 30% discount on the standard, classic, and premium beverage packages. The promo ends on 31 August.

Not sure about the other non-alcoholic or wine packages. Go to "My Celebrity" for your particular cruise to find out if you are one of the affected parties.

Just curious - what is included on the Standard Package? I looked and it is very vague.

Just curious - what is included on the Standard Package? I looked and it is very vague.

From what I understand, not much. Just your basic well drinks, domestic beers, basic wines, and bottled water.

From what I understand, not much. Just your basic well drinks, domestic beers, basic wines, and bottled water.

Thats kinda how I pictured the Classic package, is there a list for these that includes the Standard package?

Would you, or anyone else that received an email on this 30% discount mind taking a look at the fine print for any excluded cruises. I believe the top wording says 30% off any new beverage package purchases on all repositioning cruises up to December 31, 2016, but I'm wondering if there are any exclusions specifically mentioned?

My e mail does not say anything about the cruise needing to be a TA or Repo. The only exclusion in the Xpedition (where you do not need it). The cruise must depart by the end of this year.

*Discount is for new bookings, purchased by August 28, 2016, of full-priced Standard, Classic, and Premium Beverage Packages and Classic and Premium Non-alcoholic Beverage Packages; does not apply to beverage package upgrades (e.g. upgrade from a complimentary promotional Classic Beverage Package to a Premium Beverage Package). Offer applies to sailings on or before December 31, 2016. Excludes Celebrity Xpedition®

Ordered packages may be modified up to two days prior to sailing by canceling and reordering the package. Cancellations or refunds will not be issued on board the the vessel after embarkation day. Availability of beverage packages varies by ship. You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase any alcoholic package and to consume alcohol. The purchase of a Classic Beverage Package entitles you to receive a 15% discount, and the purchase of a Premium Beverage Package entitles you to receive a 20% discount, on all wines by the bottle purchased on board, including the Reserve Wine List and Rare Wine List. See the terms of our guest alcohol policy.

Thats kinda how I pictured the Classic package, is there a list for these that includes the Standard package?

Here's the difference between the Classic and Premium. You can figure that the Standard would be much less. https://secure.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/media/celebrity/shared_assets/pdf/Classic-Premium-Bev-Pckgs.pdf

Here's the difference between the Classic and Premium. You can figure that the Standard would be much less. https://secure.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/media/celebrity/shared_assets/pdf/Classic-Premium-Bev-Pckgs.pdf

I checked the link and realized that the X table is misleading because it puts emphasis on the brands of spirits and beers and says very little about the difference for wines. Taking into account that we drink spirits only in cocktails, we're not too much concerned about the brand of vodka or gin they put in. However, there is a big difference about the wines available in the Classic and the Premium packages: wines up to $9 per glass for the Classic and up to $13 for the Premium. Consequently, the selection is much larger. Moreover, if you take a more expensive wine, with the Premium, you pay only the difference over $13 and, with the Classic, you pay the full price; big difference!

Just checked and the Premium Alcohol Beverage Package is on sale for around 30% off for the 25OCT16 Transatlantic from Barcelona.

Regular price is CAD$85.15 per day (CAD$100.47 w/ 18% grat) and it's on now for CAD$59.15 per day (CAD$69.79 w/ 18% grat). We did the math and we were planning to purchase the Premium Non-Alcohol anyway so the difference at the discounted rate will cover our usual bottle of wine a night and two drinks per day. Done and done!

Dahling!:D I'm on the Reflection TA overnighting in Barcelona October 24-25. Are you in Barcelona on the 24th? Dinner? Email me...LKrausseatAOLdotcom and let's plan to catch up. Like ships passing in the night...LOL. My love to your better half.

Dahling!:D I'm on the Reflection TA overnighting in Barcelona October 24-25. Are you in Barcelona on the 24th? Dinner? Email me...LKrausseatAOLdotcom and let's plan to catch up. Like ships passing in the night...LOL. My love to your better half.

It's gonna be a date - Betty & Garry are with us too!!! [emoji182][emoji182][emoji182][emoji182]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I rang Celebrity in Australia and they had no knowledge of it and the guy even said only Royal Carribbean had a sale. The website is down as well. :-(

*Discount is for new bookings, purchased by August 28, 2016, of full-priced Standard, Classic, and Premium Beverage Packages and Classic and Premium Non-alcoholic Beverage Packages; does not apply to beverage package upgrades (e.g. upgrade from a complimentary promotional Classic Beverage Package to a Premium Beverage Package). Offer applies to sailings on or before December 31, 2016. Excludes Celebrity Xpedition®

Ordered packages may be modified up to two days prior to sailing by canceling and reordering the package. Cancellations or refunds will not be issued on board the the vessel after embarkation day. Availability of beverage packages varies by ship. You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase any alcoholic package and to consume alcohol. The purchase of a Classic Beverage Package entitles you to receive a 15% discount, and the purchase of a Premium Beverage Package entitles you to receive a 20% discount, on all wines by the bottle purchased on board, including the Reserve Wine List and Rare Wine List. See the terms of our guest alcohol policy.

Spent ages trying to find an answer on these boards & on the X site, so fellow cruisers ....

Do all in a cabin have to purchase a package? If not, can there be a mix of non alcoholic & alcoholic packages purchased?

Thanks.

Spent ages trying to find an answer on these boards & on the X site, so fellow cruisers ....

Do all in a cabin have to purchase a package? If not, can there be a mix of non alcoholic & alcoholic packages purchased?

Thanks.

No, everyone in a cabin does not have to purchase a package, and yes you can purchase any combination you or your cabin mate wishes.

If you booked on a US website or through a US travel agent you are eligible for the 30% off promotion. If you booked through an Australian website or Australian travel agent you don't.

This is not true, we booked through an Australian travel agent and got the discount. You don't get the discount through the travel agent anyway, it's just in the cruise planner. I think you will find it's more to do with which cruises Celebrity are choosing to deem "re-positioning cruises". We are on the Honolulu to Sydney and got the deal. No phone calls required.

I rang Celebrity in Australia and they had no knowledge of it and the guy even said only Royal Carribbean had a sale. The website is down as well. :-(

Not well advertised is it? However I checked the Australian price on my upcoming cruise through the cruise planner and the cost is about $60 AUD plus grats compared to normal price of $91 AUD. Interestingly that is more than 30% off - maybe the improved exchange rate is factored in.

All the other packages seem to have similar discounts applied.

Edited by gek

Is this discount only available to past passengers? We have a newbie on our roll call who's asking about drink packages, and I don't want to mention it if it's only applicable to past passengers.

Is this discount only available to past passengers? We have a newbie on our roll call who's asking about drink packages, and I don't want to mention it if it's only applicable to past passengers.

I got the discount for my mom and she has never sailed before, so I don't thing it is limited to past passengers (unless she got it because she was sailing with me), but I don't remember reading that anywhere. The tricky thing is it is just discounted in the cruise planner online. It doesn't show it as a sale, they just need to know the full price, and the can figure out if it is showing as a discount for them or not.

Hello,

As far as I know, the beverage package is available until the end of August. You might want to check directly with Celebrity. Does anyone else remember the the specifics?

Booked by end of August on cruises departing by the end of 2016. 30% discount and does not apply to upgrades only.