+-'s Allure Deck 7

We are booked in that same area, so I'm curious as to pros and cons. Ultimately, we chose this deck because it is only one flight away by stairs to both the boardwalk and central park. I was thinking of my Dad's bad knees and elevator wait times.

We like the fact that it's close to the boardwalk and central park too...and also close to the MDR.

We have a forward hump balcony on Oasis this December. Just wondered if anyone can tell me about any ship movement you felt? I usually book hump cabins but they aren't as forward (I.e. In Indy they are mid ship but more AFT. We are on Deck 8 so we are excited we got this deck! Also, easier to use forward or AFT elevators?

We have a forward hump balcony on Oasis this December. Just wondered if anyone can tell me about any ship movement you felt? I usually book hump cabins but they aren't as forward (I.e. In Indy they are mid ship but more AFT. We are on Deck 8 so we are excited we got this deck! Also, easier to use forward or AFT elevators?

We had a hump balcony on Oasis last month. We had smoot sailing, barely felt any movement the entire cruise. However, sea conditions were calm for us. May be different for you.