MAJOR Change in Crown & Anchor Benefits for Diamond and above

mauibill

Just got an email about my cruise on adventure of the seas. I'm diamond plus and we leave Saturday. The email was about "benefits" and only lounge mentioned was diamond lounge. No more concierge lounge access?

Adventure still allows D+ members to access the Concierge Lounge.

For sure Empress is coming back. The others are pure rumor.[/QUOTe

Hi

We were told on Adventure last month that Empress and Monarch were coming back but he didn't mention Sovereign! This was at the Top Tier Event talk. But.......they've been known to be wrong!!!!:D

The 3 free drinks you can use at any bar are IN ADDITION to the unlimited free drinks in the DL. This is for folks that want to enjoy their free drinks in a venue other than the DL. These 3 free drink vouchers are loaded daily and can only be used during the time the DL is hosting the nightly cocktail hour.

I am now a Diamond and will be on Adventure for a B2B in March. If I am understanding this correctly are the 3 preloaded drinks only from 4:30-8:00?

We just got off Majesty and like every other time we have been on her in probably 2-3 years, there were free cocktails in the Viking Crown from 5-8 each evening. Even though there is no DL or CL, the evening cocktails are the same as if we were in a lounge along with bites to eat.

I am now a Diamond and will be on Adventure for a B2B in March. If I am understanding this correctly are the 3 preloaded drinks only from 4:30-8:00?

Yes, unless the time on the Adventure is 5 - 8:30. It is generally in sync with the main dining times. When they are 6 & 8:30, cocktail times are 5-8:30. When 5:30 & 8, they are 4:30-8.

Past cruises I was on included 'top tier' events for all levels at some point in the cruise. Do they not do those anymore?

Top tier party is still held on most cruises and is for Platinum level and above. Most times I don't see it on 3-day cruises.

Top tier party is still held on most cruises and is for Platinum level and above. Most times I don't see it on 3-day cruises.

On last day of Oasis and haven't received any invites. I understand invites are on iTV and nothing by paper, but haven't even received anything on iTV....and we are diamond.

On last day of Oasis and haven't received any invites. I understand invites are on iTV and nothing by paper, but haven't even received anything on iTV....and we are diamond.

When we were on Oasis, there were so many "revenue enhancement" (spa, art, etc.) messages on the TV that we could have easily missed something like that. I got to the point that I did not look at the messages anymore.

We were on Oasis for two weeks....Nov 7 and Nov 14. Our C&A invites were not on the TV but were small invitations like on other ships. I know it's the last day of the cruise but you might want to mention it to the Loyalty Ambassador. His desk is in the Library, next to the DL, on deck 11.

MJ 3-day had "welcome back party" for platinum and above a few weeks ago -- wine and beer and some mixed drinks and hot appetizers. Live band and recognition of top cruiser (John Anderson on this cruise).

MJ 3-day had "welcome back party" for platinum and above a few weeks ago -- wine and beer and some mixed drinks and hot appetizers. Live band and recognition of top cruiser (John Anderson on this cruise).

Each ship does their own thing, which can change when management changes. I remember Monarch would have a top-tier breakfast on the 4-day itinerary, which was not carried over to Enchantment.