Anyone in the past month booked onboard

Iamthesea

If so, what were the perks? Or if you have a sheet outlining the perks, it would be great if you could upload it here. ;)

We will be boarding this Saturday, Oct. 2. We may book a cruise onboard. I know that the 2nd is suppose to be the end of one of Celebrity's promo's, but they have so many, I can't remember which.

Does anyone have knowledge about another promo starting on Oct.3rd? Not sure whether to book the cruise on the day we board, or wait and see what Celebrity is coming out with, next, if anything. :confused:

Edited by Iamthesea

Thank you! Where did you find this?

I am really surprised to see the mention of the 2 Perks given when the current Celebrity promo is only the 1 Perk. Perhaps this means that starting after Oct. 2nd, they are going back to 2 Perks (Better). :)

Does anyone know if the OBC can still be applied to the new cruise? We do not need any more OBC for the cruise we will be on next week. A tough position to have. :D

cruzzinma - Are you going to be booking onboard our cruise?

I am really surprised to see the mention of the 2 Perks given when the current Celebrity promo is only the 1 Perk. Perhaps this means that starting after Oct. 2nd, they are going back to 2 Perks (Better). :)

Does anyone know if the OBC can still be applied to the new cruise? We do not need any more OBC for the cruise we will be on next week. A tough position to have. :D

cruzzinma - Are you going to be booking onboard our cruise?

When we were on in March, the onboard deal was 2 perks, so I think they are doing that more often onboard now maybe?

In March, we just had to ask and they had no problem putting the onboard credit on our future cruise, even though the paper work made it sound like it would be on the current cruise.

See you on Oct 2!!

Sue

We booked a place holder cruise while we were onboard the Silhoutte two weeks ago. Our future cruise agent simply picked a cruise that was as far out as he could possibly go and booked us with the understanding we could change on any other cruise once we got it sorted out with times and destinations and keep the two perks we were given plus the OBC and the very reduced deposit. I think we also got the CC upgrade but I would have to go back and dig through the paper work for that info. Oh, they also set it up to transfer the cruise to our onine TA so we will get some perks from them too once we settle on a real trip.

We were given the option to use the OBC on the cruise we were on or, for the cruise that we booked. We opted for the booked cruise..yep..it can sometimes be work to spend all of the non refundable OBC!

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/Future_Cruise_Onboard_Flyer_October.pdf

I haven't booked on board in the past month but here is the flyer.

I was wondering if you or any one else has booked with this deal.

Celebrity usually offers the BBB pricing. For this deal do you pay the Big price and get the two perks and do you pay the Big price and get all perks for a suite?

Thanks

Can you explain what you mean by this? I booked cabins today and the offer was choice of 1 perk, 2 perks or 4 perks plus 50% off second guest in cabin.

Can you explain what you mean by this? I booked cabins today and the offer was choice of 1 perk, 2 perks or 4 perks plus 50% off second guest in cabin.

The link in this thread pertains to the offer that is currently passed out while you are on board. You cannot get these other than booking a future cruise while on the ship.

And you are paying extra to get the 2nd and 4th perks. Onboard, they are including 2 perks with the booking.