Toiletries on Regal Princess

newfielover

At least based on our experience in a CC mini-suite on the Regal a couple weeks ago, not much. In the shower just two pump bottles, one with shampoo/conditioner, and the other with a body wash. The body wash was trash so we used the small soap bars that were left for use at the bathroom sink. If you have anything you prefer, take it with you.

I always bring a bottle of pump soap to use at the sink in our bathroom, a box of my favorite tissues as I find the ones there to be too thin, my own shampoo, and use the small bars of soap to wash with. I never use the stuff in the showers.

We went through a full bottle of the pump last month for our 22 day trip. I usually just leave whatever is left for my room steward to use or do with what they want.

FWIW, we always bring our own shampoo and shower soap. We don't care for the pump bottles in the shower. If you need more hand soap or lotion ask the room steward. Other than that and what has been mentioned above, you are on your own.

Hi, I am sailing on the Regal in a few weeks. We have an inside cabin. What toiletries can I expect to see?

Thanks so much :cool:

Make sure you take your own hair conditioner. The one Princess supplied made my hair dry and very knotty!!!! I had to buy some in the next port of call:(.

Hi, I am sailing on the Regal in a few weeks. We have an inside cabin. What toiletries can I expect to see?

Thanks so much :cool:

Shower gel, shampoo, and a bar of soap for the shower and sink.

I bring my own shampoo for me and even my boys (husband and kids) bring their own. They use the body wash, but that's about it. I even bring my own Dove bar, but it's up to you. Some people are fine with what's provided to them.

Make sure you take your own hair conditioner. The one Princess supplied made my hair dry and very knotty!!!! I had to buy some in the next port of call:(.

I agree. Last cruise I forgot the conditioner and had to buy in port. I also bring antibacterial hand soap in a pump bottle. I find it more convenient than the small bars provided.

I agree. Last cruise I forgot the conditioner and had to buy in port. I also bring antibacterial hand soap in a pump bottle. I find it more convenient than the small bars provided.

Totally agree about the need for your own conditioner, and we don't use the tiny but harsh Princess soap, we buy Dial antibacterial soap ( Triclosan) which is pleasant to use and also hope it might kill e coli though it won't do anything for viruses.

THANK YOU! I'd forgotten to put antibacterial hand soap on my packing list. I have a preferred brand, now sadly discontinued, but I still have several unopened pump bottles. I shall "earmark" them for my cruises!

I've just started the warning signs of a pesky cold too! GRR!

Is there a blow dryer in the cabin - in the bathroom or the main cabin? (We have a balcony cabin but I'm guessing that doesn't make a difference).

The dryer is connected inside a drawer in the desk in the main cabin. It works fine for me as I do my hair while DH is showering/shaving in the bathroom. There is a mirror above the desk so you can see what you are doing with your hair.

Of course, you can bring your own hair dryer if you like.