Has there been any post from Quest post dry dock yet?

sunlover33

I realise they have only been sailing for 2 days and are probably too busy having a good time, but haven't see any posts yet? Just wondering if the wifi is working. Maybe it's just too early, but very keen to see something as we will be joining in 14 days.

Wifi working and laundry room working

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you for letting us know.

I guess they learned from the refit of the Journey and improved upon it on the Quest. Looking forward to our first cruise on her in October.

Now we would love to see pictures of Club Owners Suite please.

Edited by orchestrapal

I believe Aussie Travel Bird is aboard the post Dry Dock cruise.

ATB is a regular Azamara poster, so expect an update soon.

We were booked to board the next cruise from Dubai on 1 May but cancelled due to arrival of new Grandson in Colorado USA.

This weekend "enjoying" the huge Spring snow storm in Colorado and trying not to think about sunning ourselves on Azamara Quest.

Plenty of more cruise opportunities and loving being with the family in USA.

Rod & Lyn,

Brisbane Australia

There's no clothes line in shower I'm afraid but dryers and washing machines working well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Oh surely not! Where on earth do they expect us to let wet swimsuits drip dry? Not in a dryer if you want the lycra to last.

The retractable clothes line comes in very handy for many passengers.

Perhaps you have a solution or suggestion?

The issue was raised in the context of drying swimsuits. We did this in February on Journey by hanging them on the shower controls, and then, when mostly dry, on the hooks on the bathroom wall. If one chooses to hang dry one's complete laundry, that's a different issue.

We have always used the shower attachment to dry swimwear, we were never aware there were retractable clothes lines available so don't think it's going to impact on us too much. Our Lycra seems to be ok, well it covers the parts it needs to anyway! [emoji1]

We have always used the shower attachment to dry swimwear, we were never aware there were retractable clothes lines available so don't think it's going to impact on us too much. Our Lycra seems to be ok, well it covers the parts it needs to anyway! [emoji1]

We've sailed on 30 different ships with most major cruise lines and everyone had the retractable clothes line in the shower as do the majority of hotels.

The main AZ board has had much discussion about this simple and inexpensive convenience having been eliminated with Journey's dry dock and many AZ fans were hoping that it was merely an oversight and they would still be on Quest.

Perhaps it's a Royal Caribbean Cruises thing. The wonderful Celebrity "Solstice" class ships, in our experience, don't have clothes lines either.

If the suggestions here are not suitable, on the Celebrity forum you can access some further imaginative techniques for dealing with this concern.

Edited by nordski

Perhaps it's a Royal Caribbean Cruises thing. The wonderful Celebrity "Solstice" class ships, in our experience, don't have clothes lines either.

If the suggestions here are not suitable, on the Celebrity forum you can access some further imaginative techniques for dealing with this concern.

Well that explains our confusion as the majority of our cruises have been with celebrity, no wonder the clothes line escaped us.

Oh dear what will everyone do? This will likely ruin the cruise.

No, it won't ruin my cruise but it will inconvenience me a bit which will be, well, inconvenient.

And the inconvenience will detract a little tiny bit from how much I enjoy my cruise, which might have a little bit of influence on which cruise line I book with in the future (and I cruise frequently) which probably isn't what Azamara is aiming for

If the lack of a washing line is no issue for you, you are fully entitled to feel that way. Just as I am fully entitled to feel as I do.

We've sailed on 30 different ships with most major cruise lines and everyone had the retractable clothes line in the shower as do the majority of hotels.

The main AZ board has had much discussion about this simple and inexpensive convenience having been eliminated with Journey's dry dock and many AZ fans were hoping that it was merely an oversight and they would still be on Quest.

We were recently on Celebrity Solstice and there were no washing lines. I take my own line and pegs and hang clothes out on the balcony, but not when we are in port, of course, as no one wants to see my very large undies acting as flags!

I peg bathers to the backs of the chairs on the balcony.

Big items we save up and cram into the laundry bags every now and then. It's amazing how much we can fit in and they come back on coat hangers looking great.

phyll10, you mentioned in a message to me that there were a few teething problems. Have these been sorted?

Cheers,

Sue