On-line check-in ?

cruiser02

Am I the only one having difficulty with the on-line check-in this weekend. I cannot go beyond step #1 ... the computer freezes up at that point...no step #2.

I have tried repeatedly yesterday and today.

After 40+ cruises I think I know what I'm doing.

It has been my experience that I have the same online check-in issues when using my Apple laptop, but when I switch to my Dell laptop it sails right through the process without an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Funny you should say that. I was having problems too and I was using my iPad. Last weekend I used my desktop and I was able to sign up for Azamazing evening and finish the first part of my checkin with my credit card information. :confused:

No I've had problems on my non-Apple computer !

Cruiser02, would you write to the webcontent email address I mentioned yesterday? I know our people are standing by to investigate and fix, but they need examples to replicate in order to find the problem(s).

Thank you.

Cruiser02, would you write to the webcontent email address I mentioned yesterday? I know our people are standing by to investigate and fix, but they need examples to replicate in order to find the problem(s).

Thank you.

I can't find that email. Please re-post. I will try again today - I've given it a "rest" for a few days - to complete the online check-in. If problem continues I will write

Thank you for your assistance

I had repeated problems completing our online check in. I tried on five different days over the past two weeks, at various times during the day and night. I got error messages, had the page keep reloading the log-in page, and sometimes nothing would happen (just keep spinning). I was relieved to see this thread; proved it was not my issue alone!!

Hi 5waldos, do you mean when you send an email to that address? You shouldn't, we use it all the time for feedback.

Clicked on it as if it were a link and the phishing message came up. When I c&p and used it as an email address it was fine.

I cannot access My Azamara to do anything but when I go to booked passengers/my booking from the left panel of dropdowns I can get in.

I'm on my Dell today and still having issues with the Sept. 6 Quest sailing.

We're on the same sailing & have had issues since we booked online last year. We finally can now see Land Discoveries but are holding off trying to book anything.

We're on the same sailing & have had issues since we booked online last year. We finally can now see Land Discoveries but are holding off trying to book anything.

There have been some issues in the past but I think this is the worst I've seen it. :mad:

GOT it ! Express Passes printed !

Oh good! May I ask if you emailed your issue to 'web content@azamaraclubcruises.com' and get help, or did you just keep trying on your own?

I ask because I know there are coworkers monitoring that email address, ready to help anyone with online problems.

And, of course, I'm hoping that through helping individuals they've found the systemic problem!

Oh good! May I ask if you emailed your issue to 'web content@azamaraclubcruises.com' and get help, or did you just keep trying on your own?

I ask because I know there are coworkers monitoring that email address, ready to help anyone with online problems.

And, of course, I'm hoping that through helping individuals they've found the systemic problem!

I decided to try once before writing and it worked !! without an issue start to finish.

I've not tried tours yet

Thank you