Allure of the Seas dining questions

We are setting sail on the Allure of the Seas March 5, and I have a few questions about the dining. I have sailed 8 times on RCI. I heard Oasis got new MDR menus and was hoping her sister did as well. Can anyone confirm this? I recently was on the Harmony and their menus were amazing. Any Allure recent cruisers have any menu pictures? We were on the Allure in 2012 and the menus had chef's pictures on them...hopefully they have updated that tired, old menu.

Also, is My Time Dining any different? We typically do late seating but we are traveling with our 3 yo and a 9 month, so we thought MTD would be better. We have already made 5:30 reservations because we don't want to have to wait. Any tips you can share?

Our family is also in the RFS so we want to explore the Coastal Kitchen. Is the CK open for lunch? Does anyone have menu photos?

Has anyone done the table side cooking at Izumi?

We absolutely love Giovanni's!!! I can already taste the filet and risotto!!

Any helpful advice is appreciated!!

Reports from several ships say the filet is no longer on Giovanni's menu. Risotto is still offered.

I was on Allure Jan 8-15 2017 and they still had the old menus. Additionally, the filet WAS available in Giovanni's. It was delicious.