Boarding tomorrow, not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight.

CineGraphic

We've never sailed on the Coral before, and we've never been on a 10 day sailing before, two reasons to be excited.

Bags are packed, ready to go, just waiting on our dog-sitter before we head out the door.

Spending the night close to the airport so we can catch an early morning flight.

In the past, we've always left the day before and driven to the port, but this time we decided to take it easy and fly.

The weather forecast isn't looking great, but nothing is going to ruin this vacation for us.

First off I hope you have a great cruise, I sure hope the weather cooperates with you. My wife and I leave on 22nd on the Ruby, this is our first princess cruise. So we know exactly the excitement you are having, i'm sure the excitement will build up as the we get closer.:D

Very happy for you! :) I know the "pre-cruise excitement" is sometimes overpowering. I'm leaving on an 11 day cruise in about 10 days, Lord willing, and can hardly contain the excitement even now!:D Hope the weather cooperates with your enjoyment! :)

I am right there with ya! I am leaving Saturday for my first princess cruise on the Regal on Sunday!

My bags are pretty much packed and I am ready to fly down to Florida haha. Just gotta make it through the next two days...but the days leading up to a cruise are so exciting :)

Bon Voyage!!!

I am right there with ya! I am leaving Saturday for my first princess cruise on the Regal on Sunday!

My bags are pretty much packed and I am ready to fly down to Florida haha. Just gotta make it through the next two days...but the days leading up to a cruise are so exciting :)

Bon Voyage!!!

You will love the Regal. It's a wonderful ship.

Instead of fighting the crowds at the buffet when you board, you should grab some lunch at Alfredo's, all the pizzas are great and the veal ravioli is to die for. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Instead of fighting the crowds at the buffet when you board, you should grab some lunch at Alfredo's, all the pizzas are great and the veal ravioli is to die for. Enjoy!

Or check to see if one of the dining rooms is open for lunch. Usually staff will tell you they are not open and that you should go to the buffet, but check the back page of the Princess Patter to see dining times. One dining room is usually open and if so, you can have a relaxing lunch being waited on. :)