Does the UBP include frozen drinks?

Jj343434jj

Be sure to double check your final statement. I was on the GA in October and my sister and I had the UBP. There were several charges for drinks that we had to have removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you. The thought had already crossed my mind that they may "mistakenly" charge people so I planned on this. Was it a hassle to get them to remove the charges or just as simple as going by guest services?

Thank you. The thought had already crossed my mind that they may "mistakenly" charge people so I planned on this. Was it a hassle to get them to remove the charges or just as simple as going by guest services?

We were staying in the Haven, so the concierge took care of the bogus charges. Even still, it was a bit of a hassle because he had to call the bar manager for each venue that charged us. My sister was charged twice for virgin pina coladas. Each time they were billed as a smoothies, which aren't covered under the UBP. Guest services will remove any bogus charges. The hassle is having to go there in the first place [emoji849]

We were staying in the Haven, so the concierge took care of the bogus charges. Even still, it was a bit of a hassle because he had to call the bar manager for each venue that charged us. My sister was charged twice for virgin pina coladas. Each time they were billed as a smoothies, which aren't covered under the UBP. Guest services will remove any bogus charges. The hassle is having to go there in the first place [emoji849]

Understood, that does sound like a bit of a hassle.

Every single drink will appear on your bill for a short period of time before being zeroed out. (At least that's how it has been on all 4 of our UBP cruises.) Don't worry if you see charges unless they are still there on the last day.

Every single drink will appear on your bill for a short period of time before being zeroed out. (At least that's how it has been on all 4 of our UBP cruises.) Don't worry if you see charges unless they are still there on the last day.

Oh ok, that's good to know.

The Sky and the other ships are completely different. The Sky is all inclusive. They won't ring up anything.

I had no idea. I've never been on a ship like this. Do you even have to give them your card when you get drinks?

I haven't done the Sky since it changed to all inclusive. My understanding from reading in here is that the customer just orders a drink. The bartender rings it's up but only for inventory. Everyone on your ship has open bar, unlike the other ones that have the UBP which is purchased or promo'd.

OP is on the Sky....isn't this different. [emoji109]hi LrgPizza. [emoji8]

I haven't done the Sky since it changed to all inclusive. My understanding from reading in here is that the customer just orders a drink. The bartender rings it's up but only for inventory. Everyone on your ship has open bar, unlike the other ones that have the UBP which is purchased or promo'd.

Oh, that makes more sense then. It's true that the "open bar" is included with the ticket price so everyone would be getting drinks for free.

OP is on the Sky....isn't this different. [emoji109]hi LrgPizza. [emoji8]

Oh yeah. The Sky. There's that.

*waves* Hi, CWKNothing! Switching your next cruise to mine yet? :D

Edited by LrgPizza

Hellloo!

I agree with everybody else :) it doesn't include bottled water or tea from the atrium and a few other funny things. If you fancy a read I've listed everything here and got some photos of my favourite drinks :) http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/2016/09/10/ncls-unlimited-beverage-package/

You have got got GOT to dry the mango meltdown if you like frozen drinks. It's the best drink I've had in a long time, so sweet and refreshing.

Have a fabulous cruise!

Oh yeah. The Sky. There's that.

*waves* Hi, CWKNothing! Switching your next cruise to mine yet? :D

Hey LP. Too funny, I was going to close my post with the exact zing. But figured that you already felt bad enough. June 3. Escape. Be there. Lol

My fiance' and I booked a cruise on Norwegian Sky for December 16th. The UBP is included and I know it only includes certain brands of alcohol. I'm just wondering if you can get frozen drinks with it.

It includes any alcoholic beverage priced under $15, frozen nor non frozen, except the "drink of the day". If your beverage is over $15 you pay the difference. You can select any alcohol that they have on the ship it is not limited, but if it is more than $15 you pay the difference.

Also excluded are buckets of beer, and bottled water.

Be sure to double check your final statement. I was on the GA in October and my sister and I had the UBP. There were several charges for drinks that we had to have removed.

Much easier to check your account daily, That way you may not have to stand in a long line the last night to fix the issues.