Need Gem Pin, Please!

Medtech2

Does anyone have a Norwegian Gem Pin they would be willing to part with?

I was SO disappointed to find them discontinued!

As you can see in my countdown clock, it was one of the reasons I picked this last cruise :(

I have posted this request under the Memorabilia Section also but wanted to try here.

I won't be able to continue my quest on new ships but it is especially disappointing to have sailed the Gem just after they were gone.

Hi I thought I saw you post this in the past. I thought someone helped you out. Sorry that did not happen. I sail on that ship on the 29th . Somewhere I thought I saw on cc that they had some. If I can get one on that sailing I will be happy to send it to you.

Hi I thought I saw you post this in the past. I thought someone helped you out. Sorry that did not happen. I sail on that ship on the 29th . Somewhere I thought I saw on cc that they had some. If I can get one on that sailing I will be happy to send it to you.

yes....I offered to help if I could ...BUT..have been unable to find the pin :( and messaged medtech . I really hope someone can help ! So keeping this thread up top!

As you can see in my countdown clock, it was one of the reasons I picked this last cruise :(

I have posted this request under the Memorabilia Section also but wanted to try here.

I won't be able to continue my quest on new ships but it is especially disappointing to have sailed the Gem just after they were gone.

Karen,

If you still have the same Comcast email that you used when we were on the Epic, please check it...I can help with the pin you seek.

I have one but im looking for one from the BREAKAWAY since i just sailed on her this past November and they didnt have any of the BREAKAWAY either, will be willing to trade if you have an extra one of the BREAKAWAY, let me know

I have one but im looking for one from the BREAKAWAY since i just sailed on her this past November and they didnt have any of the BREAKAWAY either, will be willing to trade if you have an extra one of the BREAKAWAY, let me know

I have a sun and getaway extra. Could use a Gem or any others.

I believe that I have a couple from the Gem around here somewhere.

You are welcome to one.

Have 2 of each. I am not a collector. Will mail at my expense to anyone interested. Just don't know how to go about this?? Upon death, family will find others, just can't locatedthem now. lol

Please email me at luvkrispykreme-glazed at yahoo dot com Thank you

I do have two Gem pins.

You are welcome to one if you have not yet located one.

Please let me know.

Originally Posted by NHL Philly Fan View Post

If you still have an extra please contact me at http://www.pczero.net/contact.php and indicate which (Gem/Getaway) you might want in return. Thanks

I do have two Gem pins. I offered one to Medtech 2 seeing that they were the first ones to ask.

You are welcome to the other one.

E-mail coming.

• 1 month later...

Hi we just got off of the Gem last weekend . I asked at the cruise next desk for a pin . And the young lady said they have not gotten any in months. SHe said there were going to be changes in the program and was awaiting to hear back from corporate sometime in January. That is all the info I have.

7633365168_646b8e31ef_b.jpg

We will be on the NCL Gem February 07, 2017.

....will ask(again) if the pins are truly gone.:)

Have 2 of each. I am not a collector. Will mail at my expense to anyone interested. Just don't know how to go about this?? Upon death, family will find others, just can't locatedthem now. lol

I would love to have the pins. I am trying to finish two ribbins of all the ships.

One for me and one for hubby. My email is msc732 at optonline dot net

I would be glad to give you a couple of $

Thanks

Michele😄