Single Supplement?

I know that the weekly sale lists the single supplements for the cruises on sale:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Thanks Bob, those all list them at 200%. Have a friend that wants to do A European cruise by herself. Doesn't really care where it goes but 200% is just too much.

Any easy way to find specials for single supplement cruises that either RCCL or Celebrity id offering for this summer?

The BOGO sales are pretty good single supplement deals. Don't know if there is one available for this summer.

When cruising solo the following is suggested :

• Determine a max budget amount that you're willing to pay regardless of the single supplement percent.
  • Be open to dates and itineraries
  • Check the website regularly
  • Keep in mind that RCCL has studio cabins and some ships. However you need to compare the cost against a standard cabin at a single supplement rate. Reason being I have often found that the cost of studio cabin was actually more than standard cabin at a single supplement rate.

Edited by xxoocruiser

Thanks Bob, those all list them at 200%. Have a friend that wants to do A European cruise by herself. Doesn't really care where it goes but 200% is just too much.

That PDF file usually changes every Thursday afternoon (Eastern US time), and I have seen single supplements less than 200%, so keep an eye out.

Have a friend that wants to do A European cruise by herself. Doesn't really care where it goes but 200% is just too much.

Check out Harmony of the Seas. They have studio cabins especially for one... I am booked in one for this September. I'll have to check to see how much I saved over a standard cabin by myself... I know it is almost a grand... The seven day cruise is just over $1100 plus excursions ect...