In suite dining

We will be sailing in a Grand Suite for the very first time this August.We are a party a party of 10.Have 2 Grand Suites one with a connecting balcony and another balcony 4 doors away.My question is will we all be ale to have our dinner on the balcony with the other 4 people who are not in a suite?Thank you.

We will be sailing in a Grand Suite for the very first time this August.We are a party a party of 10.Have 2 Grand Suites one with a connecting balcony and another balcony 4 doors away.My question is will we all be ale to have our dinner on the balcony with the other 4 people who are not in a suite?Thank you.

Yes, you can invite guests to dinner.

You can order as much food as you like but each balcony has only one smallish table and two chairs so not sure how you will make this work.

What is the going rate of tipping now for the in suite dining service, especially if you spread out your courses?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure there's a "going rate" and it would depend on how much you order. I usually figure $1 per plate.