I think I made a big mistake!

littlerascalgirl

Hello evebody!

I submitted a claim for an ajustment fare and It was accepted.

I had an assigned interior cabin, now its says my cabin # TBA and category IN INTERIOR.

So my question is.....Will I be assigned to an interior cabin anywhere in the ship? I think I made a big mistake:(

Im just confused about how it works, can I call and ask to an assigned cabin and pay the diference?

Hello evebody!

I submitted a claim for an ajustment fare and It was accepted.

I had an assigned interior cabin, now its says my cabin # TBA and category IN INTERIOR.

So my question is.....Will I be assigned to an interior cabin anywhere in the ship? I think I made a big mistake:(

Im just confused about how it works, can I call and ask to an assigned cabin and pay the diference?

Suggest you post this in the Carnival forum as it sounds like you booked with their Early Saver fare.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Yes, you can be assigned any interior cabin on the ship when you book a guarantee cabin.

Don't know how you booked the cruise, but if you booked directly through the cruise line, then you can call and see if you can get an assigned cabin -- paying the difference. If you booked through a TA or through another source, then the TA or the other source has to make the call.

It sounds to me like you booked an assigned interior and prior to final payment you accidentally switched to a guarantee room to take advantage of a lower price. Assuming that's correct and this wasn't a carnival 'early saver' thing (that's a whole different set of rules), then yes, as long as you are before final payment you should be able to switch to an assigned room. But, most likely you'll have to pay at whatever rate that room costs today; which may be higher than when you booked.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums