Military appreciation month with obc

Sparky2

The price remained the same on each of our B2B cruises, but we received $100 OBC on each of them. Of course, I received the rejection letter after I submitted my ES Price Protection Form. I called the # on the rejection letter & received the OBC. I had previously received $50 OBC for another Military offer, which of course, I lost but I came out $50 ahead.

Edited by Sparky2

didn't see this

currently, booked military for same rate in inside cabin for 11 night cruise at same rate.

if I'm reading the fine print, the offer is good for up to max $50 pp OBC?

does the cancellation terms stay the same under this promotion? I don't want to flip over to early saver type restrictions?

Edited by keishashadow

didn't see this

currently, booked military for same rate in inside cabin for 11 night cruise at same rate.

if I'm reading the fine print, the offer is good for up to max $50 pp OBC?

does the cancellation terms stay the same under this promotion? I don't want to flip over to early saver type restrictions?

As long as you are before final payment you should be able to price match to it.

As long as you are before final payment you should be able to price match to it.

thanks I called and was told it's not offered on the sailing? what's weird is that I can see it online!

going to call back & ask to talk to supervisor

edit: took another phone call & I was able to switch:):):)

same price w/$100 OBC for the cabin woohoo

Edited by keishashadow

I did a mock booking on my Valor cruise and found it was available for that cruise so I emailed my PVP to see if she could get it for me. Is it $50 per person or up to $50 per person? If up to I would assume based on cabin type booked.

I did a mock booking on my Valor cruise and found it was available for that cruise so I emailed my PVP to see if she could get it for me. Is it $50 per person or up to $50 per person? If up to I would assume based on cabin type booked.

It is $50pp up to $100 per cabin. That is for an inside which is what I looked at. Pretty sure it is the same for all cabins.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

I just checked the cruise I have been watching - Glory on 9/5/15 - and it is included in the sale. Thank you for the post. Now if the price will just hold for 11 days until I can book it while on the Victory, it will be perfect.

I called today about the $100 OBC for " May Military Appreciation Month" and was denied because my stateroom ( 8f Magic Lido balcony) was sold out. I was told I could get it but would have to change rooms and would lose my previous $50 OBC and maybe the FTTF. PS - The PVP I booked with is no longer with Carnival so I just spoke with whoever answered the phone. Sounded like they worked from home.

I called today about the $100 OBC for " May Military Appreciation Month" and was denied because my stateroom ( 8f Magic Lido balcony) was sold out. I was told I could get it but would have to change rooms and would lose my previous $50 OBC and maybe the FTTF. PS - The PVP I booked with is no longer with Carnival so I just spoke with whoever answered the phone. Sounded like they worked from home.

If your catergory was sold out what would u change to in order to get the $100 OBC? Not sure I understand.

If your catergory was sold out what would u change to in order to get the $100 OBC? Not sure I understand.

I would have to re-book, and probably lose my previous $50 OBC and the FTTF. Based on what Carnival told me, as I understood her.

Edited by dave_k58

I would have to re-book, and probably lose my previous $50 OBC and the FTTF. Based on what Carnival told me, as I understood her.

This is not correct - you should be able to price match unless you are not booked ES and it is after final payment date.

I checked and it would cost us more to get the OBC. WIsh I could have gotten the extra. Doesn't look like our cruise price will be going down anytime soon. First time in a Lido balcony so I know that I may not see the drops I have seen previously.

This is not correct - you should be able to price match unless you are not booked ES and it is after final payment date.

I checked and it would cost us more to get the OBC. WIsh I could have gotten the extra. Doesn't look like our cruise price will be going down anytime soon. First time in a Lido balcony so I know that I may not see the drops I have seen previously.

How can you price match if your catergory is sold out?:confused: