You know you are obsessed with MSC when...

TheSoccerCoach

Your wife texts you the following and asks if you see it?!?!

Oh yes!!!! We have seen many of them on the highways here in Rhode Island,,,

I know I'm obsessed when I spend half of my day trolling message boards, instagram, Facebook,,etc for any information related to MSC,,,especially MSC Seaside and MSC Meraviglia!!:D:D

Yes!!! I also friended a number of the staff we met on board Divina on Facebook and have been in touch with them since our cruise. Their regular Facebook shares help ease the pain of not being on a ship... a little bit...

Edited by TheSoccerCoach

1d7d61fe573c6894a5310f705e836c86_thumb.jpg. Can we also join the club? We had never even noticed the MSC trucks until we went on the ship and now they are everywhere !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Last month we were in ft lauderdale beach and my son said to me, "mom look is the MSC ship!" I thought they only had it Miami .... Then I turned around and saw it.... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

e6b6b34f384b500be0d46e1b7fdc93a9_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

@Stuart... can't beat leaving New Street Station and seeing the goods yard full of them or driving to work on the M6 and following one, it makes the pain of going to work easier knowing there's a cruise booked!

This is what i keep telling him. But to no avail

This pic is taken in Sparkbrook leading up to my place of work too. It was an exciting morning. Until of course i actually arrived at work. lol

Still, he messaged me the other day to tell me about the cost of a yearly travel policy he had been quoted.... that he said included cruise cover. This got me excited as i wasn't aware of any cruises coming up. (the little things we hold on to ey)

got 2 coming up... september is a freebie, flying to hamburg to join Splendida the cruising to southampton via le havre, then in october doing the repositioning on splendida from southampton to genoa... definitely ready for a holiday although only been back for 3 weeks!!

How about you?

Tim

got 2 coming up... september is a freebie, flying to hamburg to join Splendida the cruising to southampton via le havre, then in october doing the repositioning on splendida from southampton to genoa... definitely ready for a holiday although only been back for 3 weeks!!

How about you?

Tim

Only 3 weeks since your last holiday? Ok, that has me mad. lol

I did think about doing the Splendida repo cruise too. BF is 40 this year and so his holiday to Kenya is taking priority. Although its not yet booked and im losing patience with it so i may find myself on a cruise yet. lol

I'm also in Santorini in 2 weeks for a family wedding. Quite looking forward to seeing what Greece has to offer. Never been.

Have a fab time on your 2.

stu

Last month we were in ft lauderdale beach and my son said to me, "mom look is the MSC ship!" I thought they only had it Miami .... Then I turned around and saw it....

Not much of a surprise, with 480 MSC container vessels calling at 315 ports all around the world. :cool:

Edited by RudiRatlos

It's not that bad as people say it is but its not MSC . But again we are wierd peopole we love MSC and Costa and we dont care about Celebrity :p

To be fair I wax lyrical about MSC. I tried NCL once, hated it and kinda vowed never to try another line, particularly RCCL or Carnival

To be fair I wax lyrical about MSC. I tried NCL once, hated it and kinda vowed never to try another line, particularly RCCL or Carnival

No status match or even free cruise will make me go on NCL again .Carnival we dont mind actually. Not in out top list but with good price and good ports no problem.