Cabin Amenities

winnipegmanitoba

Have not been on Celebrity for a few years and have not been in a regular oceanview cabin in several years. On the Summit in a regular Oceanview room, does Celebrity still provide Shampoo, Conditioner and Lotion? I know that they do not have the Shower gel in the regular Oceanview room but can I request it from the room steward?

Yes, they still provide shampoo, conditioner and lotion along with bar soap. You can request shower gel but might not get it. They also eliminated the cotton swabs and cotton balls in the big container. They give a small box of these items but we were given more when we asked.

Yes, they still provide shampoo, conditioner and lotion along with bar soap. You can request shower gel but might not get it. They also eliminated the cotton swabs and cotton balls in the big container. They give a small box of these items but we were given more when we asked.

On the Eclipse TA this month, we were in a 1A and we got no swabs or cotton balls at all. We didn't ask for any so I don't know if they have been discontinued completely.

Never like the idea of cotton swabs and cotton balls un-package for all to touch. These are quite obtainable on the outside, cost little to no money and weigh nothing when packing them. Shampoo, soap and body lotion have always been in the bath.:D

Have to agree with you there! You never know who was in the cabin before you and maybe they just put the used Q-tip back if it wasn't 'all that used'. Yuk!! No thank you....never used them when provided as such.

Have not been on Celebrity for a few years and have not been in a regular oceanview cabin in several years. On the Summit in a regular Oceanview room, does Celebrity still provide Shampoo, Conditioner and Lotion? I know that they do not have the Shower gel in the regular Oceanview room but can I request it from the room steward?

I was just on Summit in an oceanview cabin....bar soap, small tubes of

shampoo, conditioner and lotion were the toiletries. I brought my own

cotton swabs (travel size q-tips).

On the Constellation TA we had two cotton balls, two Q tips and a minute emery board in a sealed plastic bag inside a box. This was replaced when used. There was a similar box with a shower cap. The toiletries were not of a very high standard. I ran out of my shampoo part way through the second cruise and didn't really like the one provided, but in the middle of the Atlantic I didn't have much choice.

Sheila

Cruise Raider and June Traveller, the cotton balls and Q tips have been supplied in sealed packages for quite a while now, and that is what I was referring to.

Hi TeaBag, you are correct. They are definitely sealed.....so if that is

seal is broken you would definitely know if someone had used the pack.

So if we are on for New Year's thru 1/3 will new benefits be in place?

What new benefits are you referring to?:confused:..I think the original

poster was asking about what bathroom amenities are in an oceanview

cabin.

Just came back from 10-day Equinox, cat.1a, no cotton, no Q-tips which is not a big deal, I always bring some with me.

There were shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, bar soap. All of them had a such unpleasant "fishy" smell (yeah, I get it, we are in the middle of the ocean. LOL) that no one in a cabin used them. I was really glad that we brought our own shampoo, etc.

This is our first cruise with Celebrity so I'm not sure if this kind of amenities are a standard for balcony cabins.