Love my TA!

Working 2 Cruise

We bit the bullet and booked the 28 day Hawaii, Tahiti and Samoa cruise for October of 2017. Not only did we get the sip and sail promotion and a hefty discount and OBC, but we got an upgrade from a Riviera deck balcony to a Caribe deck balcony!

The flip side of this coin is that we may not be able to cruise until then as it's a very expensive cruise. But it will be so worth it!

We bit the bullet and booked the 28 day Hawaii, Tahiti and Samoa cruise for October of 2017. Not only did we get the sip and sail promotion and a hefty discount and OBC, but we got an upgrade from a Riviera deck balcony to a Caribe deck balcony!

The flip side of this coin is that we may not be able to cruise until then as it's a very expensive cruise. But it will be so worth it!

Good going!! You will love that cruise. I did it the first year it was offered and at that time, it was actually reasonably priced. I want to do it again, but the price is way too high for me now. Have fun!!

Excellent Nina! Congrats. :)

Are you aware that since you started the April 2018 Alaska roll call thread that you will not be allowed to cancel that cruise?

WTG my fellow cruisemate! I am jealous as all get out since I can not afford a Balcony. I am in a lowly oceanview cabin and NO SIP AND SAIL :mad: I did get a huge boatload of OBC (pun intentended) I have a good TA too:) So looking forward to doing this cruise again (I did it Oct 2014, the 29 day one)

Nina;

Congrats on the good price you got. Holli & I will miss sailing with you to Alaska in 2018.....

Bob

So envious! I will do this some day!

That is a great cruise. Enjoy it!!!