Indian visa requirement

burgesst

Based on your information, it is impossible to answer - the answer depends on your nationality, where you live, travel and how you travel.

All foreign nationals entering India are required to possess a valid international travel document in the form of a national passport with a valid visa obtained from an Indian Mission or Post abroad.

All Individual visa seekers are requested to apply for the Indian Visa through Online application link , in order to make an application for getting the Indian visa.

Here's what I did

I'm a Danish citizen and live in Denmark - cruise from Singapore with two stops in India (Cochin and Mumbai)

I filled out the form on this genuine link http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/ - printeded document, which I handed to the Indian Embassy in denmark together with a passport of photo, three days later I could retrieve my visa.

Please note that eVisa currently cannot be used for cruise ports - also that you might need a multiple entry visa.

General Requirements for Visa:

Original passport valid for at least 4 months more than the period of visa required.

One recent coloured passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) photograph showing the full view of the face in a plain background. (Scanned/Casual photographs will not be accepted.) The photograph should not be more than 6 months old.

We have just got an Indian visa I'm not sure if you have vfsglobal in your country we used then and got visa within a week. Also if you are going to more than one port you will need a multi entry visa.

Sent from my iPad using Forums