Concierge Lounge:

sparty1

Thank you. Do you know if the 'R' ships offer something additional to compensate for not having the lounge?

Yes they do-

Their delightful, intimate size.

Oceania_Regatta.gif

You won't find anything like it, anywhere near this price point.

Comparing the R ships to the O ships is difficult. We tend to accept the ships as they are and then make our judgment. People value the various aspects of a ship differently and don't reach uniform conclusions.

That's for sure.

I can imagine somebody on one of those delightful and intimate ships calling it "crowded with scooters and tiny" but when you're understanding and flexible it simply adds to the wonderful surprises in travel.

That's for sure.

I can imagine somebody on one of those delightful and intimate ships calling it "crowded with scooters and tiny" but when you're understanding and flexible it simply adds to the wonderful surprises in travel.

I wouldn't say tiny, or crowed with scooters-but you have to say will have a lot of scooters around at dinner.

Really? I've never noticed lots of scooters around at dinner. Maybe it has to do with itinerary ... but there is no predicting on ANY cruise how many people with limited mobility will be on board. Even though passengers tend toward the older demographic, that doesn't mean that everyone needs a scooter or a cane.

Mura