Cruise Ship Port Schedules

skid10

Very nice.

But unfortunately the week after next, there there will be 5 ships in Nassau the say we are there, and two at CocoCay the next day.

But I don't see Bermuda anywhere.

I couldn't find San Juan either...and I find it hard to believe that the Oasis is the only ship in port the day we are in St. Maarten. :confused:

If it's true, that's awesome! St. Maarten has been crowded with multiple cruise ship passengers every other time we've been there.

Very nice.

But unfortunately the week after next, there there will be 5 ships in Nassau the say we are there, and two at CocoCay the next day.

Edited by saharaga

Very nice.

Just curious as to what two ships in Coco Cay? We had a terrible (relatively) time with 2 Sovereign class ships there in 2007, but I believe they have added more and larger tenders. Add in the port is coming.

Back to the subject, I have also used cruisett.com for ships in port inquiries. That one can be in accurate on ocassion, but maybe that is true with most of them? I find the information helpful when booking private excursions, I'll book sooner if there are a lot of ships. I will also plan on returning to the ship sooner when there are more ships and on occasion I like to see new ships in port. I found what will be the relatively new MSC Seaside will be in port with me in St Martin next May. I'll look forward to seeing her and taking some pictures.

I couldn't find San Juan either...and I find it hard to believe that the Oasis is the only ship in port the day we are in St. Maarten. :confused:

If it's true, that's awesome! St. Maarten has been crowded with multiple cruise ship passengers every other time we've been there.

We've been on Oasis and have been the only ship in port at St Maarten...really nice.

We've had the same experience last year on Adventure in a couple of ports on our B2B.

We will be on Oasis for Sept. 10th cruise and I just checked and we are only ship in Port in St. Martin and San Juan. Don't know if accurate but I agree certainly would be cool.