Navigator Cruise director

We are on the Navigator from 25/07 for a B2B to Barcelona on the 16/08. Does anyone know who the Cruise Director will be and also the Captain. First time on the Navigator after 3 trips on the Mariner, looking forward to it greatly, although will miss the observation bar which was our bolt hole, enjoying the piano music, name that tune and our nightcap.

Don't remember who the CD will be...John Barron left in Athens to take some time off. Piano Bar is in good hands with Ross.

Captain...yes, I think there was a captain on the ship when we were there in June...but honestly, I've never seen him. He didn't show up at the block party, he was never visible on the ship and...I don't remember him during crew capers (but we arrived a bit late :-) ). On the other hand...the ship sailed on time and safely from port to port :-)

Honestly, there is only one Capt'n O'Neil :-)

Don't remember who the CD will be...John Barron left in Athens to take some time off. Piano Bar is in good hands with Ross.

Captain...yes, I think there was a captain on the ship when we were there in June...but honestly, I've never seen him. He didn't show up at the block party, he was never visible on the ship and...I don't remember him during crew capers (but we arrived a bit late :-) ). On the other hand...the ship sailed on time and safely from port to port :-)

Honestly, there is only one Capt'n O'Neil :-)

How true Franzr, our first Regent cruise had Capt. O'Neill and he was just wonderful. We are Scottish and spoke to him often when he was doing his rounds, and he had his kilt on at the pool bbq night. That cruise was on Navigator and for me it's still a favourite . Jean.

We sailed with Capt O'Neil (O'Neill? I've seen it both ways) on our first cruise. Of course, at the time we didn't know that the captain really did anything other than drive the boat, but he really did add to the atmosphere on board. Looking back, I remember how personable he was, how much I loved the bagpipes on the sail away, and how outgoing he was during the block party and other events.

Most of the captains we've had since then seem to fall more into the 'just drive the boat' category. But to be fair, we really don't go around looking to 'bump into' the captain.

We are on the Navigator from 25/07 for a B2B to Barcelona on the 16/08. Does anyone know who the Cruise Director will be and also the Captain. First time on the Navigator after 3 trips on the Mariner, looking forward to it greatly, although will miss the observation bar which was our bolt hole, enjoying the piano music, name that tune and our nightcap.

We really missed the observation lounge on the Navigator but it's a lovely ship and i hope you have a fabulous time.

In our opinion, Jamie is one of the best that Regent have at present :)

Hope you have an excellent cruise

Hi Flossie, we weren't that keen on Jamie, maybe a bit too cheesy for us but he is dedicated for sure. My personal favourite is John Barron, lovely man with lots of spirit and personality. I suppose it comes down to the style that suits you best.

Pam.

I would like to say something about the the staff on board Explorer.

The team that have been chosen to be on board the ship are the creme de la creme of all the other Regent ships and other lines. They have been chosen above others because of their skills, knowledge and personality. All of these things make a ship.

I'm certain that's the detriment (until training of new staff kicks in) of the other ships in the fleet.

I hope the training of new staff on the other ships is swift and doesn't impact on loyal Regent customers.

We look forward to joining and meeting you on this trip

Never been on this Regent ship before