Diet Pepsi Question

Baxter1234

For those hardcore diet soft drink consumers, has anyone noticed if the Diet Pepsi carried on board is the aspartame-free variety? Not looking for a debate on which tastes better, or which sweetner will kill you faster -- just trying to be prepared! :)

If you have a drink package, then the soda (incl. Diet Pepsi) is fountain soda (from a "gun"). But if you are paying for the soda without any drink package, you can ask for a canned soda instead of the fountain type (at least that is what I do myself) - and that includes Diet Pepsi on can. But I have no idea if it is with or without the aspartam sweetener.

Edited by TrumpyNor

Jade September/October 2016 canned soda was the new kind without aspartame. It was the taller skinny cans but that could be due to Europe sailing. I'm a Diet Pepsi in a can fanatic. I wasn't crazy about the fountain soda they included in the UBP so drank the cans from the mini bar in the room replaced upon consumption by room steward. They are not included in the UBP.

Are you talking about on the ship? I have yet to see Pepsi Zero Sugar on NCL. Have you?

No...I wish it was on the ship. Have not seen it via fountain anywhere. I was just commenting that Pepsi Zero Sugar as well as Coke Zero both contain aspartame, which used to be the sweetener in Diet Pepsi and Diet Cherry Pepsi.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Edited by SNJCruisers