MSC website

gkrnjlr

We also booked with MSC through their website. It was horrendous. Over the several months from booking to departure, our cabin was changed without notification. Our drink package was changed without notification. I had screen shots of everything before and after the changes. However, MSC customer service online would never respond. MSC customer service over the phone would never address the issues. My advice is to never book with MSC online, and if you do, document everything and hope for the best.

• 1 month later...

Think you've been told nonsense. Web site does seem to be having problems. If you booked through an agent you will not be able to add extras, it has to go through them, but you should be able to see your booking either way. Try emailing them and select web site option. I did last week and got a reply a problem sorted within 24 hours.

Completely ignore my email above, only read 1 st posting, however, I have just checked my account and even though I'v paid and web checked it shows different sail date, cabin and deck. I requested a confirmation booking email just to be sure and all ok for my next cruise. The web site does appear to be having a melt down

Their technology is definitely not a selling gesture but their customer service is excellent. I could not get my travel agent login working and ended up calling in and booking through their consumer sales and was very pleased. Have already had agency info fixed and the booking transferred. Continued working with their sales support team to get login worked out and successfully got it working today.