Eclipse Sky Suite Deck 12

Ce U At Ce

This thread below should help. We have cruised 2 times in Sky Suites on the S-Class deck 12. We love having our cabin or suite on deck 12. We had 2133 and the noise did bother me some. Another time we had 2127 and the suite was fine. I now try and book as close to the elevators as possible. I have suite 2120 booked for our March b2b cruises.

S-Class Cabin Information Compilation - PLEASE - DO NOT POST CABIN QUESTIONS HERE!!! - Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

For the past four years 4-5 family members have stayed in 2128 and 2130 (ADA) on the 14-day Caribbean cruise. We have never noticed any noise from above (or from anywhere else).

I booked 2106 for Caribbean in March while I was on B2B last month. I actually went up to Deck 12 and found the cabin to see if noise from above would be a problem and discovered that this location (near the mid-ship elevator is not actually under the Oceanview and once I entered the wing it was very quiet...I was more concerned with the pool than the buffet actually and discovered that neither would be a problem.

We've stayed in 2 different deck 12 cabins on the Equinox, and we did hear noise from above .. generally it sounded like rolling carts. It was loud enough that there was no mistaking the noise was coming from above. Our last cabin was closer to the elevator and the noise was a bit less. We loved the location and wouldn't hesitate to book there again, but if you are a light sleeper, or like to sleep late in the morning you may want to consider a deck that has cabins above and below you.

I booked 2106 for Caribbean in March while I was on B2B last month. I actually went up to Deck 12 and found the cabin to see if noise from above would be a problem and discovered that this location (near the mid-ship elevator is not actually under the Oceanview and once I entered the wing it was very quiet...I was more concerned with the pool than the buffet actually and discovered that neither would be a problem.

We have cruised in the C2 cabins 2103, 2105, 2107, 2109 we had have no real noise at all.

Been in 2101 (Equinox) too small of a balcony), 2105 (equinox) 2107 (Eclipse) 2106. )Solstice) Will be in 2107 (Eclipse)again in 68 days. No noise great balcony

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have been on Deck 12, 2150 and 2155. Next two cruises booked in the same rooms. We love being aft and on the top deck of rooms. Once in awhile we would hear chairs scraping but it did not bother us.

Did 2150 have a decent overhang for protection from the elements?

Did you get any breeze or was it mostly dead air on the balcony?

Thanks

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

These are C2s rather than Sky Suites. Big difference in what is above. I've been in 2105 and 2106 with no issue. I was in 2129 and the noise was awful. Middle of the night cleaning of floors. Never again.

Phil