Paperwork for cruise?

Hsmama

Ok I'm going on a cruise in 2 weeks....so excited! HAL to Alaska- what paperwork do I need to board the ship? I checked in online, and I think I have luggage tags printed(I'll need those,right?) what else?

Have you looked at the HAL FAQ? That's a good place to start. If you are a US citizen and this is presumably a closed loop cruise you would at a minimum need proof of citizenship and identification which for most is their birth certificate and a government issued photo ID (for naturalized citizens it's their naturalization certificate and for those born abroad it's their Consular Report of Birth Abroad).

Ok I'm going on a cruise in 2 weeks....so excited! HAL to Alaska- what paperwork do I need to board the ship? I checked in online, and I think I have luggage tags printed(I'll need those,right?) what else?

Your serious? You sail in 2 weeks and are asking this now [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well not just now..... I was just reading the threads here, and some people mention things like final boarding documents, etc. I have all my passports,etc in place, already checked in online, but I don't see anything else on the site...I guess I was just wondering if I'm missing something important from their site.

You really don't NEED any of the paperwork, but most folks like to have their boarding pass. Make sure you have the proper IDs. You can get luggage tags from the porters. And, don't forget money!!!

where do I find the boarding pass?

I have never cruised HAL, but other lines that I have you print them from the website of the line for your cruise. ie Princess has a cruise personalizer where you can book excursions, dinning and other things 😊

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Forums mobile app

In your Online Booking Account. Your should have set up your HAL account, entered all your info for each passenger. Booked excursions and dining. All on the Hal website. Have you done this?

https://www.hollandamerica.com/

Upper right hand corner next to "phone" click there and scroll down to Log In or Register you will need your booking #

The same place you get your bag tags...sign into the HAL site, complete your checkin, and your boarding pass will be available.

Some reading on the HAL website, and the HAL forum here will answer all of these questions.