No chocolate fondue at Tuscan?? Noooo!

bubbadogmom

I just saw from a poster recently who said there was no longer chocolate fondue in the Tuscan!!!

Please someone tell me this isn't true[emoji21].

It was one of my favourite things on Celebrity.....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I had it on the Reflection cruise last week. It was delicious.

Hmmmm. Interesting. They've taken it away from the ship I'm going on next. Did they know I was coming?? Lol. I am a little messy.

And now I'm jealous of you reflection people that got to enjoy that deliciousness!!!! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hmmmm. Interesting. They've taken it away from the ship I'm going on next. Did they know I was coming?? Lol. I am a little messy.

And now I'm jealous of you reflection people that got to enjoy that deliciousness!!!! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Then you are really going to hate to hear that we ate at the Tuscan Grill 3 times during our cruise.....I am already craving that onion soup!! :)

I just saw from a poster recently who said there was no longer chocolate fondue in the Tuscan!!!

Please someone tell me this isn't true[emoji21].

From 20 March through 3 April... Chocolate Fondue was most definitely a dessert option in Tuscan Grille during that trip; friends with whom I dined ordered and enjoyed it!

Typical Celebrity consistent inconsistency. It was definitely NOT on our Summit cruise a couple weeks ago, nor was the onion soup. These are favorites of me and DH respectively so believe me we looked long and hard for them. Wondering if it is a new menu which will roll out across the fleet. I find it very strange that some ships would have it and some would not. Wonder if it is only the M class ships that eliminated it? We are going on Millie 5/12 and will check it out there and report back. Fingers crossed they have both items!