Johnny Rockets vs Guys burgers

CJHAN

This may have already been said, but I just can't get much into eating cheeseburgers on a cruise ship. There is too much variety of food that I don't normally have in my day to day life...so I prefer to try that instead.

I've ate at Johnny Rockets with the family both in "complimentary" and in "pay to play" status. Neither time can I say that I was overly impressed. The second time, on FOTS, there were a lot less people there due to it having an admission fee. I did like that aspect of it.

Unlike whimpy from a old school Popeye cartoon , I'm mot a big fan of burgers.

I tend to think they are on the low end of the food spectrum.

I have had both jr and guys and I think guys is probably a bit better.

However it might be the cost of no additional price helped with that.

Perhaps a better question is who would pay extra for guys ?

I m guessing a very low percentage of the guy fan boys would pay extra ?////

Have you had a guys burger?

Sent from my iPhone

Agreed. Guys Burgers are way better than Johnny Rockets. And I'm glad there isnt an upcharge. Five guys burgers are great too as some have mentioned but I personally like guys burgers better. If you are out in Vegas there is a guys burger restaurant near harrahs. It's a pricey burger out there! Approximately $20

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Guys is better.

I actually liked the free hot dog place on Oasis a lot more than JR, though it lacks fries.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I thought I'd like that place but when we got there and saw it we were not impressed. We apparently were not alone the week we were there, it was never busy.

I thought I'd like that place but when we got there and saw it we were not impressed. We apparently were not alone the week we were there, it was never busy.

Are you talking about Guys or the Sea Dogs....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I actually liked the free hot dog place on Oasis a lot more than JR, though it lacks fries.

Are you 2 talking about the hot dogs at Wipeout or the Boardwalk Dog House? I think the hot dogs at Boardwalk Dog House are excellent. I love the Sicilian. I would rank BDH as a hot dog stand the same as Guys as a hamburger stand....if that makes sense.

Are you 2 talking about the hot dogs at Wipeout or the Boardwalk Dog House? I think the hot dogs at Boardwalk Dog House are excellent. I love the Sicilian. I would rank BDH as a hot dog stand the same as Guys as a hamburger stand....if that makes sense.

Those hot dogs on the boardwalk were disgusting. The best I could say about it would be that it never had a line.