New Revitalization Photos (Dining & Entertainment)

Andy

Hi Everyone,

I believe this is new, and noticed that Azamara has some revitalization photos from Dining & Entertainment on their website. Thought this might be of interest to our community :

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/life-onboard/reimagine-azamara/dining-entertainment

Enjoy !

The changes look very inviting.

I look forward to sailing on Azamara again in 2016 to enjoy the improvements for myself.

Thanks for posting Andy

As do we!

Perhaps it's not the correct angle, but it looks like the rather horrid mural is gone from the MDR.

Thanks for the links Andy.

Edited by nordski

It all looks very nice. I look forward to seeing it. I will be on the last sailing of the Journey before she goes to dry dock so will enjoy dancing on the larger dance floor in The Looking Glass one last time! I hope the new "Living Room" has enough room to dance. It rather looks smaller.

It's strange I have only seen Quest on YouTube and I loved the old style of the wood etc. We are due to sail on quest on the second date after refurb. Having seen the pictures it looks similar to the Solstice style on X. I suppose you never miss what you never had.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The new Looking Glass (the "Living Room") doesn't look very comfortable at all, and the lack of carpeting will make it a louder space than it needs to be.

But frozen yogurt--yay! :)

There appears to be carpet everywhere except the dance floor like it has always been in that venue. It is difficult to see in that picture, but look closely as you can see the pattern change.

Thanks Andy

We have decided to try some new experiences if we can afford them. Considering Azamara as well as Princess....on Az our E+ on X would qualify us for some perks. New decor looks nice...bet no Miami DJ here!