Air/Sea from US to Barcelona

3red7s

Hi folks, starting to plan a april/2018 trip from Cleveland to Barcelona. Has anyone ever used the Air/Sea offered by RC? Have you been satisfied? were your flights well timed? any issues? or am I better off trying to do it on my own? all suggestions on air travel is welcomed. thanks

Hi folks' date=' starting to plan a april/2018 trip from Cleveland to Barcelona. Has anyone ever used the Air/Sea offered by RC? Have you been satisfied? were your flights well timed? any issues? or am I better off trying to do it on my own? all suggestions on air travel is welcomed. thanks[/quote']

We've used Air2Sea 4 times and have been very satisfied. With regard to flights being well-timed, you pick the flights yourself, so you have full control of timing.

Note that the type of ticket that the cruise line purchases may not be the same as you can buy direct from the airline. You may have fewer options to change flights if there are problems.

We will be flying to Barcelona next June. Wondering if we should fly in on a Thursday and do two nights? Nervous because we have never been outside the United States other than a Caribbean cruise.

I'd do at least two nights. Barcelona is a marvelous city. We've been there for 4 transatlantic cruises, and each time we see something different.

Agree, Barcelona is one of the cities that is difficult to do in a day. We were there pre-cruise in 2012 and then again last year. For the 2nd trip we had a full plate of things we wanted to see again and those we missed the first time. Would love to go a third time.