Oceania faces stiff Competition

RedneckBob

Hi y'all, Redneck Bob here !

Well, I hope this dont get me into trouble but here goes.

Just a couple hours ago I was watching one of those NFL Sunday football games between the Miami Dolphins and Buffalo Bills. There was this timeout during the game and a commercial appeared on the TV. This is what next happened.

First you see this nice looking middle age couple packing their bags to go somewhere. Then they are driving in their car and the next thing you see through the window is the partial backside of a cruise ship. Then you see them standing in front of the cruise ship at the port. Then you see them entering their stateroom, obviously a Suite. Then you see the couple on the deck above the pool looking down at the pool.The ship is either the Riviera or the Marina. Great to see an Oceania Ship in a National Commercial.

Oh what was the product in the Commerical: one of those enhancement drugs, if you know what I mean (blue pill) !

Sorry for the pun in the title :eek:

I expect that their is such "little" response to this thread because no one "wants to touch this with a ten foot pole " :eek:

I just don't think anyone cares. No big deal. Guess we just want to deal with real problems and comments. Gave me a big laugh though. :):):)